Assortment of eggs - Wellies, Seramas, SLW, BLRW

vicki2x2

Super Chick
11 Years
Feb 9, 2008
Central Michigan
EDITED TO ADD- Pics added on page 2, one assortment sent today, more available!!

Ok, my girls are laying, but have slowed down. I can do an assortment of purebred eggs to go out Monday. I can't guarantee how many of each, but you will get some of each of the following, Welsummers, Serama's, Silver laced wyandottes, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes.

12 + for $25, that includes shipping

OR

I can do
6+ Welsummers for $15 (includes shipping)
6+ Serama's for $15 (includes shipping)

Prefer paypal only (non credit card) but will consider money orders.

Last edited:
barnie.gif
WHY are you offering these when I cannot possibly get the bator out!
barnie.gif
LOL

Quote:
Who says you can't get the bator out??
wink.png
I thought that too, and then figure out how to keep the babies in the house until feathered then I will keep them in a draft free brooder area in the barn with a heat lamp. Yep, it can be done!!
jumpy.gif

LOL yeah... unfortunately I don't have a place to keep them in that inbetween stage when they are too big for my diningroom and too young for a winter coop
tongue.png

But I'll keep an eye out for your listings come spring
big_smile.png
Still hoping to move soon and then I will be able to do more and have an indoor spot for them, especially some Serama
big_smile.png

OOOOHHHHHHHH!
he.gif
Why couldn't this have been posted 2 days ago! LOL Then I could be picking up my blue roo AND some gorgeous hatching eggs tomorrow! Man, my luck really stinks!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Kelley is buying an assortment, minus the serama's, so if anyone is interested in those, they are still for sale. I could probably due another assortment or a single set of wellies or serama's next week also.

I have eggs in the bator right now from all of these breeds and they just started hatching tonight!! So far, 1 serama and a bunch of pips!!

i am interested in your Welsummer hatching eggs. How do I get in touch with you
Thanks
Sonia

<new pics in next post, this one was when Jerry was still a baby>

This is Jerry, the roo, he is from Frank, here on BYC. I don't have pics of the hens, but can get some tomorrow. They are black and mottled and from a breeder here in Michigan, Bill. I have some hatching now, so far 4 have hatched, one is pipped and 3 more to go. Two look black, one mottled and one I am not sure, but it looks cool. It is all yellow with what looks like a blue streak on the top of her head, down her neck and across her back, but is yellow on her sides and belly. Very cute!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom