Assortment of eggs - Wellies, Seramas, SLW, BLRW

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Oct 31, 2008.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    EDITED TO ADD- Pics added on page 2, one assortment sent today, more available!!

Ok, my girls are laying, but have slowed down. I can do an assortment of purebred eggs to go out Monday. I can't guarantee how many of each, but you will get some of each of the following, Welsummers, Serama's, Silver laced wyandottes, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes.

12 + for $25, that includes shipping

OR

I can do
    6+ Welsummers for $15 (includes shipping)
    6+ Serama's for $15 (includes shipping)

Prefer paypal only (non credit card) but will consider money orders.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    [​IMG] WHY are you offering these when I cannot possibly get the bator out! [​IMG] LOL

3. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Quote:Who says you can't get the bator out?? [​IMG] I thought that too, and then figure out how to keep the babies in the house until feathered then I will keep them in a draft free brooder area in the barn with a heat lamp. Yep, it can be done!! [​IMG]

4. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    LOL yeah... unfortunately I don't have a place to keep them in that inbetween stage when they are too big for my diningroom and too young for a winter coop [​IMG]

But I'll keep an eye out for your listings come spring [​IMG] Still hoping to move soon and then I will be able to do more and have an indoor spot for them, especially some Serama [​IMG]

5. UrbanMama

UrbanMama Gone Country....

Sep 27, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Sold!
    PM sent...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  6. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

OOOOHHHHHHHH! [​IMG] Why couldn't this have been posted 2 days ago! LOL Then I could be picking up my blue roo AND some gorgeous hatching eggs tomorrow! Man, my luck really stinks! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  7. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Kelley is buying an assortment, minus the serama's, so if anyone is interested in those, they are still for sale. I could probably due another assortment or a single set of wellies or serama's next week also.

I have eggs in the bator right now from all of these breeds and they just started hatching tonight!! So far, 1 serama and a bunch of pips!!

8. fgsscott7

fgsscott7 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2008
    i am interested in your Welsummer hatching eggs. How do I get in touch with you
    Thanks
    Sonia

9. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Do you have any pics of the breeder seramas?

10. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    <new pics in next post, this one was when Jerry was still a baby>

This is Jerry, the roo, he is from Frank, here on BYC. I don't have pics of the hens, but can get some tomorrow. They are black and mottled and from a breeder here in Michigan, Bill. I have some hatching now, so far 4 have hatched, one is pipped and 3 more to go. Two look black, one mottled and one I am not sure, but it looks cool. It is all yellow with what looks like a blue streak on the top of her head, down her neck and across her back, but is yellow on her sides and belly. Very cute!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by