assortment of eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pidgey104, Jul 26, 2008.

1. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    First one to buy a doz gets a handful of short peacock feathers. All are in great condition.

These are $5 a doz. Right now I have 4 doz gathered today. I will send eggs out monday morning. Shipping is $10 for 1 or 2 doz. I think thats all I can fit in to a flat rate box. $15 for more. My eggs come from whatever birds I have laying. You might get a few genny or pheasant eggs for extras.unless you don't want them.I will mark tomorrows eggs for I did not mark them today.
    My birds are

guineas____Pied,white,peral,and purple. They are running together in the yard.

Ringneck Pheasants

Pen 1 Layers
    Roos--RIR,Golden Pheonix,Giant White Cochin, and Black Cochin
    Hens--RIRs,Buff Rock,Red Stars,Black Stars,Delaware,Barred Rock and a few mixed hens.

Pen 2 Turkens
    Roo is red with black tails,Hens are white,black,and Buff.

Pen 3 Buff oprington/Wyadottes
    Two Buff Oprington roos in with Golden laced and Sliver laced Wyadottes.

Pen 4 Amercanas/EEs
    Red roo with Wheaten,Sliver and Brown red hens.

Pen 5 Stars
    I have Red Stars hens in with a pair of Cuckoo marans and a pair of Black Sumatras.

Pen 6 Pheonix
    Sliver Pheonix and sliver pheonix/Hamburg roos in with 4 sliver spangled hens, 1 sliver pheonix/hamburg hen, 3 sliver pheonix hens and 1 golden pheonix hen.
    The roos are father and son. so most likey you get more pure pheonix and mixed. both roos are very beautful.

might get

Sultans
    Mille fleur
    polish and polish mix
    Silkie
    showgirl

I have gotten eggs from all of these pens today.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. chicksinthemachine

chicksinthemachine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Henley,MO
    I would love an assortment except guail or pheasant could you throw in of something else instead? Do you have any welsummers'? And how do you pay for them? I'm not trying to sound insulting really but woud you take less?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2008
  3. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I think $5 a doz is as low as I go. As it is feed and shipping is crazy. I mean $10. 50 a bag is crazy.

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Hey Pidgey, those turken eggs I got from you, out of the 2 doz, I got 20 to hatch and all are doing well, I got 2 all naked neck out of them also, Thanks soooooooooooo much...................

5. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    thats good but you only got two NN out of the batch??

6. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    No, out of the 20 chicks, 2 had all feathered neck, 2 were ALL naked neck[no bow tie] and the rest had the bow ties, sorry I wasnt so clear on that..........................I was hoping I would get more ALL naked neck, but Im happy with all that did hatch.................

7. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    [​IMG] thats good. I'm surprised you had great hath. I mean with shipping eggs and stuff.

8. chicksinthemachine

Jul 8, 2008
    Henley,MO
    How do I go about paying you?

9. chicksinthemachine

Jul 8, 2008
    Henley,MO
    Hey pidgey are you on here I pmed you to ask how to pay you but haven't got an answer yet. Could you please let me know or PM me whichever is easiest for you. Thanks and I do want to assortments special for 5 and the throw in peafowl(which is cool of you by the way!) I just got my incubator tonight and want to get going. First time hatching, i can't wait to see the first to come out. Also do you have Welsummer eggs by chance?

10. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    if you get eggs in that last group of "might get" sultans, silkies, polish/polish mixed, showgirl, and mille fleurs-please let me know. I'd take a dozen of those w/ some sumatra eggs too...maybe even 2 dozen of that assortment.Let me know when you have eggs of those breeds...I'll buy them.
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by