Assortment of Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickychee, May 8, 2008.

1. chickychee

chickychee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Michigan
    My bators full and I have 5 Mille Fleur D'uccle eggs and 2 OEGB eggs( could be Silver Duckwing or Silver Duckwing x Lemon Blue, but I think they are Silver Duckwing because they are the ones that have been laying). They are from show quality parents and I have taken the parents to shows and they have done real well, so you could hatch out some show potential babies. I'm asking $18.00 and that includes shipping. I can collect more eggs tomorrow then send them out if they lay.

My policy is if the eggs don't develop or they get damaged in the mail i'll send you more for the cost of shipping.

Just let me know:) - Chickychee

2. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    I have several of chickychee's Mille & OE eggs in my bator right now, developing nicely!

3. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    I have several mille eggs pipped tonight and a mille and an OEG hatched out! Yeah Chicky! [​IMG]

Update***I now am up to 7 hatched and several more unzipped..soooo cute little fuzzy butts!

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  4. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    I admire your policy Chickchee, that is really generous and professional.

5. chickychee

chickychee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Michigan
    Thank you, I figure accidents happen, sometimes your birds are in a bad mood and don't do what they need to:p, and you really can't control what happens and that's just not fair! I like to help as much as I can:D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by