Asst Bantam Cochins incl. eggs from my LP & Lav Split Pens NOW 17eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Jun 9, 2011.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Another Asst. Bantam Cochin Auction. This one inclueds eggs from my "LP" (layer pen) Pen and my Lavender Split Project Pen.

The LP Pen inclueds a Black Mottled Rooster over Black & Blue Mottled Hens, 1 Splash Hen, 1 Blue Hen, 1 Black Hen, and 1 Silver Laced Hen. The Mottled Girls Lay pretty much daily so a good chance of pure mottled chicks.. All pure cochins tho [​IMG]

The Lavender Split pen just got split up from the Mottled Rooster about 2 weeks ago so there is still a slight chance of being fertial by him. This pen inclueds a tro of Black split for Lavender as well as two Birchen colored hens that are also Split to Lavender.

So far I have:

5 LP eggs NOW 7 eggs
    8 Lav Split Project eggs NOW 10eggs

I will add what I get thru the end of the auction... I know there was a Lav Split hen and the Blue hen (out of the LP pen) sitting when I last checked so atleast those [​IMG]

Payment is due within 1hr of end of auction so I can get these packed up and out tomorrow (6/10).

As with all shipped eggs I can not guarantee shipped hatching eggs due to P.O. handling and individual incubation practices.

Some pics

LP Pen

Blk Mottled Rooster
    [​IMG]

Mottled Hens (Black Hen has won BV)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Black Hen
    [​IMG]

Splash Hen (has won BV)
    [​IMG]

Silver Laced Hen (has won BV)
    [​IMG]

Have to get pics of the Lav Split pen as I dont have any since they were chicks..oops

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  2. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Just checked the pens and the Layer Pen gave up 2 more eggs and the Lavender/Split Project Pen have given up 2 more thus far. IF any more are laid by the end they will be added but no guarantee of any more than the 17 I now have.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by