>>At the Stables<<>>A Horse Role Play<<

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by silkielover419, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Meh, it's OK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YES!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. silkielover419

silkielover419 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 24, 2016
    Please Read First:
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC rules will be followed and that I have read and understand the Role Play rules in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and is suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content, (like an image/picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Plot: There are stable horses, and there are wild horses. The stable horses live at Hidden River Farm, (This is the actual name of my farm) where there are trails, high jumps and more. The horses are happy there. Now the wild horses roam in the woods outside the farm and the plains on the other side of the fences.

Role Play Rules:
    No changing the story without my permission
    No killing other people's characters without their permission
    If you want to say something out of the RP use parentheses ( )

Types of Horses:

Wild Horse: Any breed you want
    Stable Horses: Any breed you want

Forum:

Name:
    Personality:
    Description:
    Username:
    Other:

If you have read everything and understand the rules write Horses rule in other.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  2. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    Name: Lily
    Breed: Gypsy Vanner (Wild Horse)
    Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind
    Description: Paint pattern, black and white her feathers are all black except for the left front hoof which is white she has dark brown eyes
    Username: silkielover419
    Other: Horses rule
    ~
    Name: Star
    Breed: Gypsy vanner
    Personality: Loyal, gentle and protective of Lily, her foal
    Description: Paint pattern, black and white with all white feathers and light brown eyes
    Username: silkielover419
    Other: Horses rule

3. TwinsLoveChicks

TwinsLoveChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2016
    At the coop
    Name: Willow
    Breed: Welsh Pony (Stable Horse)
    Personality: Sweet, friendly, and eager to please.
    Description: 14.2 hands high, buckskin, with a white snip on her nose.
    Username: TwinsLoveChicks
    Other: Horses Rule!

Name: Storm
    Breed: Rocky Mountain Horse (Wild Horse)
    Personality: Loyal, sweet and playful and she loves to race.
    Description: Dark bay with dapples and a flaxen mane.

Name: Star (Show Name: Reaching For the Stars)
    Breed: Warmblood (Stable Horse)
    Personality: Competitive and loyal.
    Description: 17 hands, black with a white star and snip, and four white stockings.
    Other: She is an amazing hunter/jumper.

Name: Buttercup
    Breed: Bashkir Curly Foal (Wild Horse)
    Personality: Always energetic and happy, which is sometimes very annoying to the other horses. (P.S. If you've never heard of this breed, look it up immediately! It's adorable!)
    Description: Light chestnut with an even lighter mane, in winter her curly coat keeps her warm.

4. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    Quote:(Accepted! And I looked them up, they are adorable!) Lily trotted to the fence she looked through the middle rail, to see if there were any foals. She knew that it would be hard to play because she couldn't jump the fence-there was and electric wire on the very top and very bottom. So Lilly couldn't jump or crawl to the other side. The wire wasn't for horses to get in or out, it was mostly to keep wolves and other harmful animals away. (Darn! I forgot how tall they are, I haven't ridden in a while. Well Lilly will be: 15.3 hands and Star is: 15.4

5. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

Name:ginger
    Breed:unknow.wild (Stable Horse or Wild Horse)
    Personality:depends
    Description:she has a ginger colored coat.
    Username:cluckcluck1215
    Other:hores rule!

Name:Athena
    Breed:wild (Stable Horse or Wild Horse)
    Personality:evil, mean, cold hearted
    Description:pure black
    Username:cluckcluck1215
    Other:hores rule!

6. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    (Accepted)

7. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (hello?)

8. TwinsLoveChicks

Mar 10, 2016
    At the coop
    Lily trotted to the fence she looked through the middle rail, to see if there were any foals. She knew that it would be hard to play because she couldn't jump the fence-there was and electric wire on the very top and very bottom. So Lilly couldn't jump or crawl to the other side. The wire wasn't for horses to get in or out, it was mostly to keep wolves and other harmful animals away.
    ~
    Buttercup gazed curiously through her mother's legs and wondered if she sneak away unnoticed. She knew that it worried her mother when she wandered from the herd, but she really wanted to know who the filly on the other side of the fence was. Maybe they could be friends. After all, with no other foals to play with she got lonely and bored, which almost always ended up with her wandering off and eventually getting in trouble.
    Buttercup glanced around carefully, doing her best to look casual, and let out a sigh of relief when she saw that no one was watching her. Slowly she trailed away, inching closer and closer to the fence, and then around a clump of cedar trees until she could no longer see the herd. Then she turned and trotted confidently towards the filly. "Hello! Who are you? I'm Buttercup." she said, sniffing curiously towards the other foal.

9. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    Lilly was startled. She whinnied and bucked the air. Then she saw that it was a foal "He-hello..." she said a little scared.

10. TwinsLoveChicks

Mar 10, 2016
    At the coop
    Lilly was startled. She whinnied and bucked the air. Then she saw that it was a foal "He-hello..." she said a little scared.
    ~
    Buttercup repeated her question. "What's your name?" She stretched her nose out a little more cautiously, not wanting to frighten the foal again. "I'm Buttercup."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by