atlanta chicken guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowl guy

Hatching
10 Years
Sep 24, 2009
Lawrenceville
My name is Josh Pruitt. With Chickens becoming so popular in urban areas in Atlanta and the surrounding counties , I have stepped in to help the people with Urban flocks find homes for their roosters or flocks when the neighbors complain about crowing or the law comes knocking with a citation. I live in the agricultural area of Lawrenceville Ga where I raise a huge flock and help whoever needs my help to find a happy healthy home for their pets/poultry. I am a long time member of the Atlanta Backyard Poultry group where I have helped many fellow members relocate their flocks or roosters. I give my birds nothing but organic feed and they are raised only for eggs and companionship everyone in my flock is free range. I AM NOT A BUTCHER! If you are in the Atlanta area (or surrounding counties) and need assistance please do not hesitate to give me a call! come out to Lawrenceville and see my flock! Let me know if I can be of any help.Thanks so much!

-Josh Pruitt aka Fowl Guy

phone number removed by moderation
8. Do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom