Attention Coffee and Cookie Fans! (**Pumpkin & Apple Flavors Added**)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Sep 26, 2008.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I run me a little shop called FOGL'S KITCHEN over at etsy. Please feel free to view some of my Biscotti for sale. All made to order, I don't bake it until you order it.

I've been baking biscotti for YEARS through local festivals and Ebay. I've fallen in love with the etsy community so I've offically left Ebay. If you'd like to see my years of outstanding feedback over there, my user name is Vfem there (shock huh? [​IMG] )

Anyways, please view my store here:

http://BiscottiQueen.etsy.com

My cookies are pricey, but you get ALOT in each order. I also offer recipes if you are interested in giving them a go yourself! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Oh my, very nice. Closer to Christmas and I will put in an order or two for gifts for GFs. I saved the site in my favorites!! Thanks for a nice idea!!

3. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    No problem... anytime... maybe when I get more orders I can pull myself away from BYC! [​IMG]

Come christmas, I always have gift sets and 'holiday' only kinds that include coffee samples. Thank you.

4. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Thanks Shannon. Can't wait to give them a try.

5. AimsChickies

AimsChickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    SW Florida
    Wow...they look great! Boss's day is coming up and mine is a coffee lover. I will becoming back to place an order then!

6. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Looks fabulous!
    Do you have a mixed sampler?

I am confused on your shipping. I will contact you privately. [​IMG]

7. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I sent a PM with a question! Thanks!

8. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    I agree, a mixed batch would be great to try them. I will definitely place an order for Christmas gifts.

9. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I'm sorry about the shipping issue (I'm still not the etsy expert [​IMG] but I prefer it over ebay) I think I got it all fixed. The max price for shipping is $8.95 and that covers up to 5 dz.

When chistmas comes I have a sampler. I don't do it in the slow months as my husband gets the left overs and he will literally eat an entire batch in a night. [​IMG] The holidays everything goes so fast and I start getting orders in November so nothing gets wasted.

This year I am also offering a 3 or 6 cookie mailer where you chose 3 or 6 kinds and I send 1 kind a month for 3 to 6 months! Suprise at the beginning of every month. You can thank my mom for that one, she makes me do it for the family [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  10. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I just ordered my own sampler. [​IMG]

Three different kinds!! [​IMG]

I will have people over for coffee and serve them.
    And hand out your website, of course.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by