Attention Coffee and Cookie Fans! (**Pumpkin & Apple Flavors Added**)

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
I run me a little shop called FOGL'S KITCHEN over at etsy. Please feel free to view some of my Biscotti for sale. All made to order, I don't bake it until you order it.

I've been baking biscotti for YEARS through local festivals and Ebay. I've fallen in love with the etsy community so I've offically left Ebay. If you'd like to see my years of outstanding feedback over there, my user name is Vfem there (shock huh?
lol.png
)

Anyways, please view my store here:

http://BiscottiQueen.etsy.com

My cookies are pricey, but you get ALOT in each order. I also offer recipes if you are interested in giving them a go yourself!
smile.png

Last edited:
Oh my, very nice. Closer to Christmas and I will put in an order or two for gifts for GFs. I saved the site in my favorites!! Thanks for a nice idea!!

No problem... anytime... maybe when I get more orders I can pull myself away from BYC!
lol.png

Come christmas, I always have gift sets and 'holiday' only kinds that include coffee samples. Thank you.

Looks fabulous!
Do you have a mixed sampler?

I am confused on your shipping. I will contact you privately.
smile.png

I agree, a mixed batch would be great to try them. I will definitely place an order for Christmas gifts.

I'm sorry about the shipping issue (I'm still not the etsy expert
cool.png
but I prefer it over ebay) I think I got it all fixed. The max price for shipping is $8.95 and that covers up to 5 dz.

When chistmas comes I have a sampler. I don't do it in the slow months as my husband gets the left overs and he will literally eat an entire batch in a night.
lol.png
The holidays everything goes so fast and I start getting orders in November so nothing gets wasted.

This year I am also offering a 3 or 6 cookie mailer where you chose 3 or 6 kinds and I send 1 kind a month for 3 to 6 months! Suprise at the beginning of every month. You can thank my mom for that one, she makes me do it for the family
tongue.png

Last edited:
I just ordered my own sampler.
lol.png

Three different kinds!!
yippiechickie.gif

I will have people over for coffee and serve them.
And hand out your website, of course.

Back
Top Bottom