ATTENTION Olive egger fans!!! silkies-EE's-Standard cochins 12+

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
OK PEEPS!!!! I have been getting hounded for these eggs for a few weeks so here you go--sharks!!! UPDATED 3/6/10 AT 4PM
MY SILKIES HAVE NOT LAID AN EGG IN 5DAYS IM TAKING THOSE EGGS OUT OF THE AUCTION AS I HAVE A BACK ORDER TO FILL STILL YET! IF FOR SOME REASON THEY START UP AGAIN AND I CAN FILL BOTH I WILL SO IM TAKING THEM OUT OF THIS AUCTION-IM SO SORRY JEN:-(

I'm putting up
4 olive eggs
4 blue EE eggs
4 Standard blue and Black cochin eggs
4 possible frizzled bantam eggs

Now here are the rules Sharks--I cannot take out certain breeds and replace with Olive eggs LOL..SO I cannot send 12 olive eggs and no EE's or Standard cochin etc.. you know what I mean. What I can do is hopefully include any extras that are laid besides what is offered. My girls are very sporadic and could not gaurantee eggs everyday in this weather:-( SOooo This auction ends Monday the 8th-I will mail Wednesday the 10th. This is a paypal auction please.

Pictures of my 4 days old EE's
25181_cimg3371.jpg

split silkie chicks
25181_cimg3366.jpg

Standard cochin chicks
25181_cimg3370.jpg

Heres my Standard cochin boy my sweetie pie picture Mary and Carrie Made me take in my jammies this weekend LOL
25181_cimg3038.jpg

his girlfriends
25181_cimg3047.jpg

25181_cimg3251.jpg

4 week old Olive egg chick
25181_cimg3224.jpg

Heres what the eggs will look like
25181_cimg2745.jpg

READY SET GO!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Ditto, like gambling, only you can cuddle your winnings.

Quote:
You goofball ! LOL good luck-those dang cochins are laying like crazy the silkies-are holding out! 2 days and nothing when I usually get 2-4 a day! They better move it cause I have an order waiting for them!

Quote:
Why do you think I put it up? You and the other Sharks have been circling me like chum bait for 2 weeks LOL

Back
Top Bottom