ATTENTION!!!!!! WALKSWITHDOG!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Mourningdove, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Hi, I tried to answer your pm but your inbox is too full to except it. Yes I have OEGame eggs!!!!!!

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Lol. I also posted one of these, I tried to respond to a message.

3. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Chuckle!!! Fine I'm going to go empty it LOLOLOL

4. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:become a golden feather member and you get more space to store evertything...lol

5. walkswithdog

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Not this year. 2300$ in vet bills about killed us over Feb and March. But next year just you watch out. LOL.

I'm looking at the turkeys and probably brahmas (they sell well here) as bringing in the chicken funds for the year since almost every PR is staying for grow out.

OEGB in BBR is just because I can and they're gorgeous and they broody nicely. And I get sick of incubators.

6. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:well I have heard of the membership being gifted....never know what the easter bunny will bring [​IMG]

7. walkswithdog

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    I'd love that but I have gotten a gift this year that I am deeply grateful for. After losing our first rescued Pyr pup, Naga, to a long fight with congenital addisons, and finding another rescue pup (McCarran aka Mac) only to have her have PARVO when we got her. My gift this year was Mac surviving to look like this, this week.

[​IMG]

Quote:well I have heard of the membership being gifted....never know what the easter bunny will bring [​IMG]

8. Appaloosa Hill Farm

Appaloosa Hill Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Southern Middle TN
    Thank goodness she's ok! What an adorable mud-faced pup.

9. walkswithdog

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    To keep this on topic, Muck Face is sleeping in the kitchen with the current group of brooders and will be keeping the eggs I have in the bator company as well. I figure lots of exposure to peeping and flapping in a safe environment is a good way to prevent over excitement at it.

Given the noise they make half the night I'm pretty sure Mac isn't excited by it now, I'm pretty sure she's gone all the way to "shut UP when I'm sleeping."

Better her than me. LOL

10. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC

walkswithdog... you wouldn't believe how good the the picture of that puppy makes me feel. Those payments to the vet were well spent. Besides having show dogs of my own I am a notorious rescuer of miscellaneous mutts who become homeless through no fault of their own, so I know all about big vet bills. Every penny I've spent has been repaid 10 time over.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by