ATTN Modern Breeders/Exhibitors-Trio of Blue Makers !Natl Champ!

High Roost Ranch

The Chicken Whisperer
11 Years
Dec 15, 2008
St Tammany Parish, Folsom, Louisiana
I've made a good start in blues so I can cut back on my numbers just a bit more to consolidate one pen for my upcoming move north. This is a super trio of Modern Game Bantams. Trio consists of:

1) Splash '07 Hen, she has size and substance, on a nice typey body. She won RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION MODERN GAME BANTAM at the ABA Eastern Nationals for my daughter in Lake City, FL in '08. I have two of her daughters, and several grandbabes growing up so I can let her go. She still lays well. This hen will continue to produce gorgeous offspring and do well in the show halls for you. She baits very well, better than the photo shows. Trying to bait a bird and take a decent photo by myself at the same time is tricky at best.
SplashModernHen.jpg

2) Splash '09 cock I bought out of Utah for my blue program. I have sons from him now so I can let him go. He's breeding pen rough at this time. He has been shown and placed BV/RV every time out in both open and youth.
P1010023-1.jpg

3) Black '09 hen I bought out of Utah for my blue and black program. I have her sons and daughters now so I can let her go. She's also been in the breeding pen. She has not been shown because she has been more valuable to me in the breed pen, she is a very consistent layer.
(No photo for her yet. Will try to get one posted.)

This is a serious trio for someone who wants to breed blues from proven show stock. If I wasn't having to cut numbers more for this year's chicks to hold back, I wouldn't be parting with this trio. You will not be disappointed in these birds, I promise you.

I am NPIP tested. Shipping is $65 and includes Express and a new biofilter box. Will ship asap, weather permitting. Paypal, Postal Money Order or cash if you want to pick these up in person. I am in Dade City, FL, just north of Tampa. Pick up ASAP please. If you live in MN and want to wait on shipping, I can transport them to MN prepaid for you when I move for $20, and you can pick them up there upon my arrival.

Questions? [email protected]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom