I have been working with my SS rooster, Mack, for a while now and he hasn't calmed down enough for my liking. Tonight he flogged me as I left the pen. I am on my way down to Utah tomorrow to pick up one of his sons who will replace him. Here is my dilemma- his son will not be breeding age for a couple of months, so if I cull Mack now anyone who expressed interest will need to wait. If you have already said you wanted some from me and would like some in the next few weeks, please let me know now or it will be two or three months. Thanks- I can't tolerate him anymore and he is definitely not safe to be around my kids.