ATTN South Florida Chicken Owners: Can I buy 1 hour of your time and advice for $40?

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by SuburbanAmateur, Apr 12, 2019.

1. SuburbanAmateur

SuburbanAmateur In the Brooder

Apr 12, 2019
    Are there any chicken experts in Broward that I could pay $20 to drive over and give me their opinion/recommendation on my flock's health and coop set-up?

I have 5 silkies and live in the north fort lauderdale/pompano beach area. I'm very new to chickens and their poos are getting weird colored and one has a bony bump in her back thats making her asymmetrical.

I'll take photos and make a post later today, but I just really like the idea of having someone who really knows what their doing and what to look for see the birds in their hands and tell me what they think and what to do to prevent it from happening again.

Thanks all!

2. Eggcessive

Eggcessive Enabler

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    Welcome to BYC. I would try to post pictures of your concerns and any symptoms. We all love to help here. You may get more opinions than you care to get, LOL.

Be sure to use caution inviting a stranger into your coop. Also have them wash hands and disinfect or cover their shoes, so they don’t bring any possible disease into your flock (or apread one from yor flock to their’s.)

Wyorp Rock and EggSighted4Life like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: