1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction: 10+ Blue, Black, Splash, White silkies hatching eggs & maybe a few Partridge

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Feb 9, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    UPDATE: We now have 16 eggs! If there are moreavailable in the morning, they will be added as well! This is an auction which starts at 2/23/2012 6:00 PM EST and ends at 2/26/2012 at 10:30 pm EST. Starting bid is for $22.50 with minimum increments of $1.00 for the hatching eggs and add shipping as listed below. Our ladies are laying faster than I can post an auction - not bragging, just saying.... At the close of the auction on Sunday evening, please deposit funds into our paypal: [email protected] Please put your instructions what to put on the box other than Fragile and give us your phone number if you want to pick up at the post office and also message me here with this information as well as your mailing address.

10+ means 10 eggs and more if available, but no guarantee. Listing will close when eggs are sold. All breeders have correct 5 toes, vaulted and crested, appropriate feathering. No guarantee that offspring will be the same, but of course gene pool is excellent and certainly influences offspring. We have stock from Mbrobbins who has won multiple awards as well as others including Aimee Crego, Sunshine Silkies and CJ's Silkies. Shipping the way we ship in a NON flat rate box is $17.00. The link in the last section describes how we ship. please realize that no matter how well we pack, we do not guarantee hatches once they leave us as there are factors such as postal service and incubators beyond our control and eggs will not be replaced. We do wrap & ship as if little lives depend on it because they do! Egg boxes are marked Fragile, if you want marked otherwise please put in your paypal notes. Expected ship: wk of 2/27. Again, please put sold in response and send paypal (no e checks) to: [email protected]

The Garry farm is enchanted by characteristics of the silkies - naturally inquisitive, very friendly and responsive to both voice and sounds! I love to just sit with them and feed them treats. They really respond to affection and are a fun pet for persons of all ages.They are the epitome of the "pet Chicken" and love to be held and petted and even rocked. After loving them, I can surely see why emperors treasured them as pets and had the cooks prepare special treats for their royal pets. When our girls go broody, the rooster will go and sit on the eggs while the mother hen takes her exercise and food and water, it's so special of the roos.....Never seen a kinder rooster or flock...Please do take note of the motherly silkie raising up a crew of lavendar chicks (not their own)... BTW, this little mother ended up being a very nurturing roo! I just love how silkies coparent...

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
    how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
    or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding!
    We farm full time so please give us some time to answer your questions.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.325577914137256.90141.152971318064584&type=3
    Updated the post to reflect current number of eggs

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  2. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Oh Nancy that blue silkie chick you have in your hand is the cutest thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    I do not know how you keep up !!!
    Beautiful !!

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thank you ...We've been so blessed with our poultry and other animals.... It's a good thing that I only got to know the joy of silkies fall of 2010 or all our eating eggs customers would have a lot of small egg specials.... I just want to incubate every egg I get from them.... So impressed with their personalities! Thanks again for dropping by! Have a blessed one. Nancy

4. vickifiveoh

vickifiveoh Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2011
    Burnsville, NC
    I will give you $20.00

5. beauty2thebirds

beauty2thebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    Yoncalla
    Just so I am clear. Do I add 17.00 to the sale price, or is that included with the auction?

6. mshuey1

mshuey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    San Antonio
    I bid $35.

7. mshuey1

mshuey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    San Antonio
    Can u post photos of your partridge silkies parents please. ty

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    BeautytotheBirds. The bid price represents the hatching eggs The price for shipping is added to that. Hope that helps and have a blessed day. Nancy

9. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    mshuey1 I'm sending you a pm. Thanks.

10. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Ms. Huey has withdrawn her offer of $35 as there were not the availability of partridges that she was seeking. So the highest offer is $20 on this grouping. That quite a bargain from bargain. [​IMG]Back to the bids!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by