Auction 10 + blue & blk coppers marans hatching eggs, NPIP Certified

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by ohioruss, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ohioruss

ohioruss Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008
    ohio
    Paypay aution only.......... paypal addy is [email protected]

EGGS HAS LIGHTEN UP
    3 Day Auction end Wednesday @ 5:00 pm

This is a 3 day auction,( starts 2/12/12 ends 2/15/12 5:00 pm central time, what ever I gather will be sent to you,. I will try to send extra's providing they lay the day of the mailing, extra's will be oliver eggers. Please bid in the in reply so every one will see that their is a previous bid on eggs already,and have increments of $1.00. shipping is a flat 15.00 priority mail. All eggs will be singled bubble wrapped.

My Black & blue coppers are from B. Davis line got them straight from Bev. No one certain variety, what every the blue & blk coppers lay is what you will get, and my blue coppers eggs has lighten up.

I am offering 10+ eggs, tracking number and sent priority mail, all eggs will be bubble wrapped . PLEASE pay within in 24 hours of auction ending, eggs are very time sensitive. I am NPIP Re CERTIFIED as of 10/2011.

I cannot guarantee your success, of having a good hatch. If you win one of my auctions the eggs will be individually wrapped and packed very well, I will send you fresh & fertile eggs and kept in a climate controlled room. But once the eggs are in postal care my responsibility is over. There are to many factors between my farm and your residence such as postal handling, weather, human error, the occasional x-ray machine, incubation practices etc.
    PAYPAL ONLY
    If for some reason they stop laying I will return your money.

no returns

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    my green eggs are alot darker then they look.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by