Auction 10 + blue copper eggs

ohioruss

Songster
11 Years
Nov 14, 2008
ohio
2/22/12 ends 2/27/12 @ 5:00 pm ohio time shipping 12.85

PAYPAL AUCTION ONLY .. NPIP CERTIFIED: I am offering 10+ Blue copper marans hatching eggs, This is B. Davis line hens and C. Logan Rooster ,I will put in extra eggs if they lay day of shipping. But for some reason if they stop laying, I will return money, if I can't fill the order.I have won 1 st. place with the eggs theses hens lay.
My chickens all are feathered leggs, but every now and then I get some chicks hatched cleaned leggs don't know why but they do.

We can not guarantuee hatch rate due to the risk factors, which may include bumping, knocking, dropping......Each egg will be bubbled wrapped individually. We can't or won't be responsible for the condition and/ or mishandling of the package (by the Post Office employees), the possibility of having the package X-rayed, which they sometimes randomly conduct, or mishaps with your incubator that you use..we would appreciate it if you could leave feedback that reflects our packaging service and shipping time, not the hatch rate. Once you've left feedback, we'll know that the eggs have made it to you safely, and then we'll leave feedback in return. Most of the time, our eggs are relatively clean but if there is some dirt on them, we won't wash the eggs (only scratch off what we can with our fingernail) and we don't handle them anymore than we have to. We want these eggs to make it to you intact and want you to have a great hatch! The eggs that we package up for you will be carefully inspected and candled for cracks before they leave our hands. I no longer automatically include insurance since the PO won't insure hatching eggs. EGGS WILL BE SENT NEXT DAY ,mailing service, providied money has been paid. PLEASE PAY WHEN AUCTION ENDS....PAYPAL ADDRESS IS: [email protected]
PAYMENT IN 48 HOURS

$25.00 Thanks !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom