Auction: 10+ Lavendar Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - Great Bloodlines

Equispa bid $40? but then bid $27???? I have message him to ask what was up with two bids in reverse order? So, at this point until we have communications, the high bid is $30. Thanks....

sorry Nancy...I am confused too. when I read the thread i saw people bidding in increments of 1$ thought that was how it had to be done up to a point. I am so new at this please forgive my mistakes...dont know all the rules...however I will stand by my bid what ever it is.

Equispa-
welcome-byc.gif
Auctions are exciting and lots of fun
ya.gif

Since this auction ends tonight lets go over the numbers. I am bidding $30.00, are you going to bid higher than $30.00?

Trish

sorry Nancy...I am confused too. when I read the thread i saw people bidding in increments of 1$ thought that was how it had to be done up to a point. I am so new at this please forgive my mistakes...dont know all the rules...however I will stand by my bid what ever it is.

Poop...I did it again and posted twice! silly me Trish..I am sorry for all the confusion....to be perfectly honest I should not have bid 40...should have looked at all the posts first...but since I did I feel I must stand my that. You are only as good as your word. :)

LOL, y'all are all cracking me up..... Auctions should be fun and a bit bizarre and interesting and these one has qualified..If you like you can bid at higher than $1 increments. It's okay.... Well, love to all of you....I'm probably going going to stay glued to this one.... Smile:}

Thanks for bringing so much cheer to me!!!! Now ahem..............back to the bidding!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom