Auction: 10+ Lavendar Ameraucana hatching eggs - Great Bloodlines

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Feb 23, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Edit Details | Bump in 2 days 22 hours | Close Listing
    Next
    Prev
    [​IMG]
    Edit Details | Bump Listing | Close Listing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Auction begins at 10:30 pm EST,2/23,ends Sunday, 2/26 at 9:30 pm EST and ship week of 2/27 .Auction starts at $35 & bid increments are minimum of $1. TO bid please reply to this listing.(No pms please) Postage is $17.50 &Priority mail/confirmation delivery. We wrap & ship carefully but do not guarantee or replace eggs as shipping and incubation is out of our control.For more details about our shipping method, please see last paragraph. Do subscribe to this listing to see the bids. Eggs may be picked up at the farm if scheduled.

10+ eggs means minimum of 10 eggs and more added if available the day of shipping. Great lineage for these birds includes Harry Shaffer, John Blehm and Pips and Peeps. We love that we are working with this project bird & to be working with them for years...AND we owe a great deal to BYC'ers as well as others for helping us assemble this flock! Please know that a few of our ladies received from BYC and others are 1 year older than the rest of our hens, So eggs size will differ. Cynthia12 reported excellent packing &10 of her 12 Lavendar Ameraucanas are progressing nicely! See the first baby picture. These are hers! We do not expect to be offering this volume of 100% lavendar Ameraucana eggs much longer, because we are going to put a very typy Black Ameraucana with at least half of our flock for further project development. He has excellent lines - Cree,Smith and Ribbick. Another shipped egg customer recently reported 100% hatch rate!

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://www.thegarryfarm.yolasite.com
    how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
    or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding!
    We farm full time so please give us some time to answer your questions.​
    For the winner of the auction please send your bid plus $17.50 to paypal: [email protected]

With any mailing instructions, such as a phone number if you want to pick up at the Post Office. Please be sure to send your mailing address as well.This farmer may be asleep by the end of the auction. Happy Bidding. Nancy

amended to say that bid increments are a minimum of $1

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  2. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Here are a few pictures of them at 3 weeks...my camera just doesn't do the coloring justice..it's a beautiful color for sure![​IMG]
    Any guesses as to what sex this beauty is? lol..I'm saying it's a girl, even though it's still early..there is a tail there, she's tucking it! :)
    Thanks Nancy, these babies are just beautiful. Can't wait to see them grown up!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Cynthia, I just love the pictures of those birds....And thanks so much for giving me permission to use that those of all the babies together.....Their plumage is growing soo sooo soo nicely. I sold a trio a few weeks ago and just cried after they left.

I must save just a few more to hatch out.... Thanks for sharing the photos.....May I please use some of those??? Have a blessed and fun weekend!.

4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    You sure may. [​IMG]

5. lagunitas

lagunitas Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2011
    $35.

6. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I wanted these so bad the last few times [​IMG]
    Only $1 bids at a time?
    $36.00

7. Runner Bean

Runner Bean Out Of The Brooder

Sep 7, 2011
    $40 Doesn't it mean that you must bid in whole dollar amounts, not that you can only go up by one dollar at a time??

8. Ksane

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    $43
    (Edited,made a mistake)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  9. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi to all ....$1 increments means minimum of $1 increases. You can bid as high as you like, just nothing less than $1.[​IMG]

I'll go to amend the listing to say minimum of $1 increases. Thanks and happy bidding! Nancy

10. Ksane

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Did I get them? Let me know so I can jump up and down! (Oh,and pay you!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by