Auction 10 Wk old Blue Orpington Pullet from CT

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Beth G., Jan 23, 2012.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

This is an Auction. Bidding Starts at $35.00 and can be raised in $1.00 increments. This price does not include shipping charges. Shipping should not be more than $50.00 on her and I will give you a free slightly used box or feel free to ship a box to me at new buyers expense.

No PM's for Bidding. Please post your bid here in the forum. Please only PM me with questions. This auction ends Sunday January 29th and Pay-pal is due immediately if you want her shipped on Monday.

I have this pretty Blue Orp Pullet that is super friendly and loves to be held and worked with. She was born on November 2nd, 2011 out of my Orpington Stock. She comes from Show Quality stock but, I can not say she will be show quality when fully grown. So far everything is correct on her. My orpingtons take a long time to mature and are not done really growing until they hit over a year old. Some of my pullets do not lay until they are 13+ months old. But, when they start they are pretty much an egg a day [​IMG]

She comes from a tested flock negative of Salmonella Pullorum and is Avian Influenza Clean H5/H7. I also vaccinate my chickens so if you have questions regarding this please feel free to send me a PM.

I will post pictures of the parent stock once I have uploaded this auction. thank you for looking!!!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  2. Beth G.

Here are some pictures of the parent stock of this little girl [​IMG]
    Both of these won 1st place shown by Juniors at the Boston Poultry Show this past November 2011
    [​IMG]
    Here are a couple of pictures taken yesterday in the snow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And here is a baby blue orp chick picture.
    [​IMG]

3. Beth G.

Sold Locally [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by