1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~AUCTION: 12+ Beautiful Paint Silkie (Possible Showgirl) Eggs!~ ENDED

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Shayna, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Shayna

Shayna I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]

Aug 2, 2011
    Midwest
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the last reply to see where the current bidding is at.

Bidding will start at: $1
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1
    increments
    Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at the cost of $10. If you wish to have eggs shipped Express, please contact me.
    Listing will end at 9:00pm Central on Saturday, March 24th.
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description: ***See my website for many more pictures of my flock and pictures of chicks hatched by others from my eggs.*** http://www.shaynassilkies.com
    This listing is for 12+ (upgraded from 8+) paint silkie/ possible showgirl eggs. I will include any additional eggs I get up until they ship. There may be a couple extra eggs. I have two paint roosters in the breeding pen with paint and black silkie girls laying, plus a laying black silkie showgirl hatched from paints. I have a picture of her listed in the photos above. I have added black silkies hens to my breeding project because quality black silkies can help improve the paint type and improve pigment holes in the paints. Paint silkies are a work in progress. I have been getting very nice paint chicks from my breeding stock. I am getting about 80% paint or white chicks (the white may or may not develop spots later) and the other 20% in blue or black chicks. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
    Paypal payment is due the day auction closes. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements.
    I am getting excellent fertility in the eggs I am incubating, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates with shipped eggs. They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I will not mark it as eggs, since I've heard too many instances of boxes marked eggs having more accidents but will mark the box as fragile.
    I don't wash the eggs, because that can contaminate them. I will gently wipe loose dirt off of the occasional dirty egg.

Since I cannot control the hens’ laying, if they should slow down, and I am unable to collect the 12 minimum by the shipping date, the buyer would have the option to cancel order or wait for the additional eggs. I don't anticipate any issues with getting the number of eggs listed based on the rate of laying.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  2. vickifiveoh

vickifiveoh Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2011
    Burnsville, NC
    $5.00

3. Atrayu

Atrayu Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Hermosa, South Dakota
    I will bid $8

4. dreamcatcher