1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction: 12+Blue,Black,Splash, White and possibly partridge Silkies Hatching - great and diverse li

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Mar 30, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Auction begins 8:00 am EST on 3/30/ & ends at 9:45pm EST on Tuesday 4/2. To Bid, please reply to this listing and not to me in a pm. .These are very recent eggs, collecting (Sat, and Sun and Monday) Bidding begins at $20.50 dollars with minimum increments of a minimum of $1 each. Our silkies are laying very well. Recommend that you subscribe to this listing if you are bidding to keep current on activities.These eggs will be shipped after paypal is received (no Epay please) . In Order for us to ship promptly, payment will need to be made for this listing as soon as possible after closing, so I can get this package to the post office. 12+ means if there are extra silkie eggs the day of shipping I will include them. Shipping is $17.50 For details on how we ship eggs, please go to the last line in the auction which shows our detailed process. Even as carefully as we ship and we do ship as if little lives depend on it, we cannot be responsible for eggs after we deliver to the Post Office as shipping and handling or out of our control as well as incubation techniques, so we do not replace eggs or guarantee hatch rates.

Eggs come from all pens. One of the three BBS pens once produced a partridge. I have not gotten a partridges in my last few hatches nor have I had one reported, But I do want to note that there is a possibility of partridge from one of the pens.

The Garry Farm breeder silkies are crested, bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin, 5 toes. Our flock is largely from Mbrobbins here on BYC, but also have silkies from other BYC'ers and others who have award winning birds. Have Bobby Porto, Aimee Crego and Sunshine Silkies lineage as well as other quality lines! Although all our breeders are show quality, not pet quality, I cannot guarantee that you will only get show winners, but it certainly helps when you have a wonderful gene pool working for you...We love our silkies and have been known to take naps with their company. Very relaxing! and they are also an active part of our farm and great broodies as well! Love the pic of the little silkie looking at a stack of eggs and deciding where to sit...She is just 3 months old in that picture. She went broody, for sure about 1 week after that picture of her wandering around in the living room!

Since there were so many questions to me about what "best offer" means please know that the seller has the opportunity to decide yes or no on any offers. For example, for us right now, since we do have a little incubator space, a $4 offer will be refused as our small fulltime farm would benefit more from hatching these eggs. Just to say we have the right to refuse an offer.[​IMG]

At close of the auction, our paypal address is [email protected] Please be sure your mailing address is correct and visible to us. Most mobile phone transactions do not allow the buyer to see the address. So please pm me the mailing address and any special mailing instructions (including asking post office to hold - for that we need your phone number for outside of the box Should you be interested in direct ordering these or any other of our eggs that may not be listed this weekend or need a complete listing of our eggs,please see our website or if you don't have paypal and want to order from us. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Please message me with questions but just put bids in response to this listing.Thanks!
    Happy bidding and have a blessed day.

For more information about our farm see: http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
    or Facebook: The Garry Farm or The Garry Farm Animals for sale
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by