AUCTION - 12 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs - Pure Foley Line

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chicken Junkies, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Biding starts at $20.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Priority USPS shipping and tracking is $15.00.

Auction ends Wednesday 4/18/2012 at 9pm EST.

12 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs from our 5 hens and 1 rooster which were purchased
    directly from Foley's Waterfowl & Poultry as chicks, last summer. We will try to include some extras
    in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
    these beautiful Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chickens from this great line and grow your own flock.
    I'll be hatching most of these eggs for my own use soon... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
    techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
    after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs on Thursday, or any
    other day you specify. They will be double boxed and wrapped with great care. I will try to post exactly
    how many eggs will be in the package right before the auction ends.

Thanks so much for looking! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Chicken Junkies

Some of the chicks we've hatched! We get mostly BLRW, a few Splash and a few Black Laced from our flock.

[​IMG]

3. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

never done the new auctions.. so I guess I just bid here.. ok.. 20.00

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi Yinepu, yes for the new format, you just reply with a bid as a response to the listing.

5. Chicken Junkies

That's right, yinepu and thank you! :)

Thanks, Nancy!

6. Chicken Junkies

Here is a photo of the dozen eggs shipping out to the winner. Plus... I'll be adding whatever the girls lay in the morning, should be another 2 -3 at least. These eggs are fresh and fertile. Just hatched 6 of 6 of these little cuties, 5 BLRW and 1 Splash. Good luck to the bidders! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Chicken Junkies

Done! Congrats to yinepu for winning some nice eggs. Please PM me your info and we'll get them right out to you. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  8. yinepu

YAY!.. [​IMG]
    payment sent.. thanks again!

9. yinepu

they arrived!

I received 14.. one was broken

of the remaining 13 all of them have beautiful air cells and NO hairline cracks!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by