AUCTION-12 Buff Laced / Gold Laced Brahma eggs-NIPI AI Clean-ends 5:30PM pst 1-24-12

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by RedRoosterFarm, Jan 22, 2012.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Ok, Im back!
    Sorry about the last auction but we were out of power with a snow storm from Wednesday to Sunday.

This is an Auction Formated Listing -12+ Buff Laced and/or Gold Laced Brahma eggs. Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
    Bidding will start at: $25.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments

Up for auction are 12+ Buff Laced brahma and or Gold Laced Brahma hatching eggs. This is a test auction. I moved 5 hens of the brahmas (Buff Laced and Gold Laced)from the coronation pen 15 days ago into there own pen and I have both Buff Laced and Gold Laced it the pen. I also have a pen of young brahmas with only BL and GL brahmas so they will be pure. There is a slight possibility of a mix but I honestly dont think you will get that because the young birds are laying and they were with only brahmas. I dont think that the older ones are laying and they were in the sussex pen 15 days ago. Shipped in polyfoam egg shippers.

4 roosters and approx 15 hens/pullets. They are laying like crazy. I have NOT checked fertility in my incubator but they do have the bullseyes so I am sure they are fertile. They are breeding like crazy too. I am getting 8 plus eggs per day. These are beautiful birds that are all dual breed-meat and eggs. Big birds that do well in all weather. This is my 2nd generation and I received my originals from Dan Powell. A work in progress as he says.

I will try to update before end of auction to let you know approx. how many I have. Auction ends at 5:30 PM Pacific Standard time on 1/24/2012
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). I will update daily as I get bids. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EMAIL DIRECT TO [email protected] BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE DUE TO WEATHER AND POWER OUTAGES BUT I CAN EMAIL.
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed

I am now NPIP-AI clean- I am waiting on the paperwork yet but the tests are done(Dec. 30th 2011) and they passed with flying colors! If interested I can email the number or info when I get it in the mail.

Due to conditions beyond my controll I can NOT garentee your hatch. I do all I can on my end to make sure you get the eggs safe. I will send conformation number when shipped. These will go out Wednesday usps priority. Please pay as soon as auction is over to [email protected] Winner pays 15.00 shipping-If I get a load of eggs and can not fit them in a flat rate box I will let you know and you can have to option of paying extra shipping and I will gladly send all I have.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. buckabucka

buckabucka Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2010
    Fairfield, Maine
    My Coop
    NICE! I wish I had room right now.

3. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    I'll try these again. [​IMG]
    $25

4. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    CRFARM high bidder 25.00- Sorry about last time. We were out of power till this AM. I couldnt reply to the posts.
    Quote:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  5. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Oh no, I didn't bid last auction. I bought some last fall. I have one Gold Laced from those eggs and I think it is a pullet. Not sure! [​IMG]I have a Gold Laced roo from another breeder and I am still guessing on this one from yours. [​IMG]My luck it will turn out to be a roo. LOL

6. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    LOL< I have such a hard time telling them apart until they start to crow. Good luck!

7. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    $26

8. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    SJISTY High Bidder at 26.00 Thank you!

9. dsqard

dsqard Crazy "L" Farms

Jun 11, 2010
    York PA
    I would love to have some of these! I bid $27!

10. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    27 high bid-thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by