Auction: 12+Chocolate Variety Marans - Blue,Black and Copper Marans and Wheaten marans

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Auction begins at 5:00 PM EST on1/16 ending Sunday 1/22 at 9:00 pm EST and ship week of 1/23..Auction starts at $20 & bid increments are $.50. Please do not pm to me but reply to this listing. Postage is $17.50 and is Priority mail. We wrap and ship carefully but do not guarantee or replace eggs as shipping and incubation is out of our control. Do subscribe to this listing to keep up to date with the bids. Eggs may be picked up at the farm if scheduled. 12+ eggs means minimum of 12 eggs and more added if available the day of shipping. Great lineage for these birds includes Bev Davis, Wade Jeanne, Buddy Henry and The Garry Farm lines as we've been worked with Marans for years. All breeding flock comes from dark eggs which doesn't guarantee you will get a dark egg layer but does increase possibilities. Many of our ladies have been laying for 8 months with no break for refilling their painting!, so some of the eggs are lighter than pictured.

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
or facebook The Garry Farm Happy Bidding!​

Last edited:
hi bargain, i was hoping you could tel me why i cant post a listing. i type it all up and hit submit and nothing happens. i cant load picture to the add either. i cant seem to get the mods to help me. or anyone else for that matter. i am a gfm, and i am not over my limit. please help. thanks tim ( byc big dawg)

BigDawg -

It might be your browser. The new BYC info said that you'll get the best results with firefox (& 1 other I can't think of). Most people use Internet Explorer, and there could be a conflict there. If you have room on your computer, download the Firefox (Monzilla) browser and try it from that.

Jennifer

BigDawg -

It might be your browser. The new BYC info said that you'll get the best results with firefox (& 1 other I can't think of). Most people use Internet Explorer, and there could be a conflict there. If you have room on your computer, download the Firefox (Monzilla) browser and try it from that.

Jennifer

Or google chrome.

Just letting you know bargain, and, all that are here, that 10 out of the 12 lavenders I got from you, here in Utah last week, are doing swimmingly well. :)

And, these eggs are speed dial shipped. None broken! Not damp after traveling that far.

Happy Cynthia in Utah!
frow.gif

Fantastic and thanks for posting and sharing that.... Please let me know if I can share that lavendar photo in your avator....If no, I do understand...10 out of 12 WOWOWOWOW!~

Have a blessed day....Nancy

Back
Top Bottom