AUCTION: 12+ d' Anver Eggs: Porcelain and Millie

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by chicken stalker, Mar 29, 2012.

1. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    12+ d' Anver Eggs: Porcelain and Millie

I have an over abundance of eggs and if I don't get them away from me I'm going to set them! These little cuties came from Boggy Bottoms Bantams and are the sweetest birds. They are GREAT layers, even beating out my LF ameraucanas this winter. I love these little guys and I'm sure you will too!

I only do one or two auctions a year so get them now. The parents and the last batch of chicks I hatched are pictured above.

Eggs are collected from yesterday to this Saturday and will be shipped Monday/Tuesday. Eggs will be carefully packaged, and sent priority mail (a flat rate box) with a tracking number.

At this time I only accept paypal, to ensure egg freshness. Please paypal me after the auction. My paypal is [email protected]

I will send as many as they lay. Not responsible for postal abuse Eggs will be carefully packaged in bubble wrap and nestled in lots of additional packaging. They will be sent priority mail (a flat rate box) with a tracking number.

Bidding starts at $10

REPLY to bid......Happy bidding!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Auction ends Saturday, March 31st @ 8pm EST.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  3. bantyshanty

bantyshanty Oval Office Courier

Oct 6, 2009
    S.W Pennsylvania
    Just wanted to boost your claim on the goodness of your birds from Boggy Bottom. I have several colors of d'Anvers from his stock, and, far & away they are the most beautiful D'Anvers, or bantams, I've seen. I The sweetest hens, who do lay through the winter & make excellent broodies as well (dun quail of my avatar).

Come on, people, you want these eggs!!! You'll never regret having a calm, sweet d'Anver hen.

4. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    I think that is the sweetest avatar I have ever seen!!!

5. mccaff mama hen

mccaff mama hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I'll bid $10, how much for shipping?

6. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    They will be sent in a medium priority box with tracking number. So it will be a flat $12.

7. chicken stalker

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    [​IMG]

8. mccaff mama hen

mccaff mama hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I'm so excited!!! I'll send you a pm for more info. Thanks Melissa

9. DonaldFan

DonaldFan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2011
    San Diego
    Ugh! Saw this too late. Please let me know if you have more. I have a good broody hen but my roosters are her brothers. Gotta get some more blood lines in there. Mine are all blue quaill so would love some other colors.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by