1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AUCTION~12+ Exhibition Line New Hampshires

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by cpartist, Mar 2, 2012.

1. cpartist

cpartist Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2009
    Alachua County FL
    12+ New Hampshire eggs to ship Tuesday March 6.

These are from the imported German line and are absolutely stunning in color and form.

Bidding will start at 50.00 and increase in 1.00 increments. Please post bids as a reply to this thread.

Bidding will end Sunday March 4 at 9pm EST. Paypal only- [email protected] by 9 am Monday EST.

Shipping is 15.00 - west of the Mississippi 20.00. Priority with delivery confirmation.

I double box and pack very well. I cannot be responsible for any damage done by the PO, but they will
    be packaged in a manner to best protect the eggs while in transit. People are getting really good hatch rates on these.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC

3. StarLover21

StarLover21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2011
    Oh my goodness they are so gorgeous! Sorry, not bid (I don't have an incubator), buth they are so pretty!

4. immyjay54

immyjay54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Hey folks,
    I really feel that I have to say this about these birds/eggs. I won auction for 12 of these eggs from Luanne, she sent 15. I had 12 made it to lock down and I have 10 beautiful chicks out of these. The other two eggs were fully formed but 1 pipped in small end of shell and the other one didn't do anything. I feel that paying for 12 and ending up with 10 is just pretty good odds. Then I did buy - it - now from Banjojoe on 6 eggs from the exact line of birds that these eggs are from. He sent me 8 eggs, on day 14 one egg was clear, I put the other 7 into lock down and this past Thursday I had 6 beautiful little fuzzy butts come a jumping out of the shells. If you are wanting some of these very beautiful birds, I can vouch that these are very nice lines to buy your eggs from. Whoever wins this auction, I sure do wish you the best of luck.
    Jim

5. debs_flock

debs_flock Overrun With Chickens

Sep 14, 2011
    Shingle Springs, CA
    I won the last auction of these eggs. Luanne sent 15 huge, beautifully packed eggs. Last night (day 8), I picked up and candled three at random, all three were developing nicely with an active embryo moving about. Tonight I'll do a full candling after it gets dark.

Thanks Luanne,
    Deb

Edited to add - for me the eggs had to come from the east coast all the way to the west coast. They arrived in two days and I had a tracking number to follow their progress.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  6. zchickens

zchickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 3, 2008
    Beautiful birds. They almost seem to glow.

$51

7. D&S Farms

D&S Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama

8. D&S Farms

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama
    SORRY WORNG ACTION I RETRACT MY BID SORRY

9. D&S Farms