Auction: 12+ Heritage Delaware Hatching eggs - Great Bloodlines

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Mar 23, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    This auction starts at $25.50 at 6:00 pm EST on 3/30 and ends 4/1 at 9:30 pm EST and will increase by a minimum increment of $1. This flock of birds had their beginnings from eggs bought from Speckled hen early 2010. We have been hatching out babies now for quite some time. We now have enough for two large flocks, one is part of a Red Sexlink and the other is Delawares only - this one! 12+ means that extra will be added if available when they are available the day of shipment. The chicks are so friendly and sweet and as adults they still come up to me. These are the strongest little babies I've ever seen. Really remarkable! I give all the credit on the development of this stock to our beloved BYCer Speckledhen. Postage and shipping the way we ship is $17.50 and includes priority mail and confirmation delivery. Please see the description on the last line of this

Since many of you have asked, lineage for these is Jesse McDaniel and William Meier and some Sandhill Preservation thrown in to add new blood.

These will ship the week of 4/2/2012 if payment is received on a timely basis and there is no change in the laying patterns, which is not expected Pickups from our farm are welcomed and scheduled. For this auction, we can only accept paypal to [email protected]
    Please message me on BYC or [email protected] with your mailing information if you are the winner of the auction with your name, address and phone number if you wish to pick up at the post office.

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website
    http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
    how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
    or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding! We're fulltime farmers,please give us time to answer questions!​

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. ChickenPrnces

ChickenPrnces Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2012
    Deerfield, NH

3. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    I love my Sandhill dels, they are always friendly and good layers

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    The BIN for this selection is sold and shipped. Now we continue the auction. Do I hear a $25.50???[​IMG]

5. madamwlf

madamwlf Nevermore Acres

Aug 22, 2010
    Mount Airy, MD
    Has this auction ended yet?

6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Just kicked off the auction! Thanks madamwlf!

7. PollyC

PollyC Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Hartford, Maine

8. madamwlf

madamwlf Nevermore Acres

Aug 22, 2010
    Mount Airy, MD
    $27

9. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We're at $27 now... Thanks Bidders!

10. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Congratulations Madamwlf you are the winner. and thanks for prompt paypal payment!. Your eggs ship today!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by