Auction: 12+ Jeanne/Davis Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs - Great Bloodlines.

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Jan 27, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Auction starts $23.50 & .50 increments, from 6:00 am EST2/18 to Sunday 2/19, 9:15 pm EST ship week of 2/14 if prompt payment &hens laying To bid reply to this listing. Postage is $17.50 & Priority mail. We wrap and ship carefully but do not guarantee hatch/replace eggs.Shipping and incubation are not under control Do subscribe to this listing to stay current on bids.12+ eggs means 12 eggs& more if available. Pickups allowed.Breeders Black Copper Marans are Wade Jeanne&Bev Davis&GarryFarm line.Egg color is deep. Not all eggs as dark as pictures/our hens are on different cycles of their laying.All breeders born of dark eggs, Although we have been work with the Black Copper Marans and our other Marans, we never cease to be amazed at their beautiful eggs...

We invite you to read the story, of Moses, who guarded baby goats, and then became the father to many of our BCM hens,
    Rooster who protected our baby goats! It is a wonderful, Garry Farm fairy tale with a very happy ending!!!
    http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfar...arm-fairy-tale-the-rooster-who-would-be-king-

how we wrap and ship eggs:​

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  2. williamsl77

williamsl77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2011
    Northeast
    $23.50

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Congratulations to our Winner, Williams177 I'll be relisting again in a few days. Mods, please open so I can copy the link for feedback.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by