AUCTION** 12 Large Fowl White Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

NoseyChickens

Feathers On The Ground
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
Southern California
12 Large Fowl White Ameraucana hatching eggs.

This is an AUCTION it begins when the listing is posted and ends Sunday April 1 @ 12pm(noon) PST. Winning bidder must pay via PayPal by Sunday evening so eggs can be shipped Monday April 2nd. Bid starts @ $25 with $1 increases. To bid please reply to this thread. DO NOT PM. Shipping is $16. PayPal Address [email protected]
Will ship within the US. No shipping to HI, VA I am not yet NPIP...still waiting on the state to get out here and do their thing. If your state requires paperwork, please do not bid.

For more pictures please check my website www.FeathersOnTheGround.com or visit our FaceBook page by the same name.

My birds are SQ, have been shown and placed well. They are from quality stock and produce beautiful offspring. But I cannot and do not guarantee show quality offspring.

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then three or four are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box and mailed priority. Refunds will NOT be given for poor hatch rates. You are taking a risk any time you order eggs to be shipped.

Last edited:
78038667.jpg

Just wanted to show folks my awesome roo from your eggs...Chickenstalker bought eggs and had fantastic fertility and hatch rates...She came to visit me and gifted me 5 gorgeous day olds...2 roos 3 pullets! This is my favorite photo...These guys are so incredibly sweet!

Wow! He is a looker! Thank you for posting that. I am going to have to delay the shipping on this I think. We had a storm blow through and no one laid a thing yesterday. So I am changing the closing date to Sunday with shipping on the 2nd of April.

Back
Top Bottom