Auction-12+ Lemon Blue Standard Cochin Project Hatching Eggs -ends 3/5/12- 9am PST

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by wwmicasa1, Mar 1, 2012.

1. wwmicasa1

wwmicasa1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    12+ Lemon Blue Standard Cochin Project Hatching Eggs to ship from CA on Monday, March 5, 2012. . Priority shipping via USPS with delivery confirmation. Shipping is an additional $15.

This is "not" a recognized color but is my version of Lemon Blue. You will hatch Lemon Blue, Blue, Black & Splash from these eggs. I have hatched 40+ babies in the last 8 weeks. My bators are full so here is your opportunity to have some of these awesome birds. Here are pics of some of my flock.

Please do not hesitate to email or PM me with any questions.
    Paypal payments only, to [email protected] (Virginia Van Dyke).

DO NOT PM TO BID! Please place bids in dollar increments on thread!

This auction will end Monday (3/5/12) at 9:00 am PST & will be shipped that same afternoon. Immediate PAYMENT is required for same day shipping.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. Montanahorsewoman

Montanahorsewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    I bid $37.00

3. Amarisus

Amarisus Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Fallbrook CA
    You have beautiful birds! Do you ever sell older pullets or day old chicks? if not will you be putting any more of these eggs up for auction later? I don't live that far from you and was thinking of trying to convince my hubby to let me buy some of these beauties [​IMG]

4. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda

Thank you [​IMG]

5. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Thank you so much for the compliment. I will have started birds available at the end of May. Let me know if this would interest you [​IMG]

6. kellykj81

kellykj81 New Egg

Mar 1, 2012
    I bid 38.00 dollars

7. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda

Thanks Kelly ~!

8. DAFNVA

DAFNVA Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2011
    Franklin VA
    My Coop
    gorgeous birds ! if i were closer i would place a bid well worth it, however i just do not know how they will fare in shipping from west coast to east coast......have you shipped this far before and know the out come ?

V/r

Dale

www.dalescoop.com

9. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Buying shipped eggs is always a gamble. I have shipped as far as Maine & had reports of a good hatch. I have also shipped right here in my own state, California, & had less than satisfactory hatches. The only thing I can tell you is that these are very hardy chicks from parents who are in excellent health. I also have a closed flock.

If you would like started birds, I will have them available to ship the end of May. That might be an option for you.

10. DAFNVA

DAFNVA Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2011
    Franklin VA
    My Coop
    can you keep me posted when you do or wiat list? Just had adults birds ships from Colorado, and all 11 (bantams) made it just fine and actually very little stress as far as i can see. I would greatly be interested in started birds. ( i have a two houses/yards empty, no Standards here, but wanted a standard bread and or large/giant breed. )

Thank you,

V/r

Dale

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by