AUCTION: 12+ New Hampshire hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by kathyinmo, Apr 9, 2012.

1. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Auction will end Tuesday, April 10, at 9PM Central Standard time. Will ship Wednesday, April 11.
    Bidding to start at $50. Please post your bid on this thread.

I have too many projects going on, and (at this point) do not plan to hatch any more New Hampshires this year. My stock originated from Doug Akers. Doug is an outstanding breeder and exhibitor of poultry. He is just a great guy. I am grateful to him for these beautiful birds. This is what he told someone who inquired about my stock:

Quote:
    A little history: New Hampshires, along with a few other breeds (like the Plymouth Rock / Amrock), were introduced into Germany as part of the post war reconstruction efforts. They became quite popular in Germany, while their population in the USA plummeted. It has been said that Germany has the best New Hampshires in the world.

They are great layers, as well.

Shipping is $15. I accept Paypal or postal money orders (to be shipped after payment is received).

Note: other auctions listed on BYC came from this stock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. BLaBauve

BLaBauve Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Georgia
    $50

3. Chicken Coach

Chicken Coach Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2009
    Kathy has great chickens! I got my start last year and now they are every where.

4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG] I am the silly goose that asked you on the hatch along thread, if the eggs you set, were GERMAN NH's! [​IMG] I had a feeling you may the one that had those great looking birds, but I wasn't sure.
    Do you sell them then, off and on through the year. I have hatched enough for a while, but oh man, I want some of these. I'll be watching this auction..bet they sell for a nice price for you. Good luck, it was fun doing the hatch along, and I have found that Kathyinmo is a pretty fun person. Thanks for all that you have done in that thread!

5. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Congratulations to BLaBauve! You won!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by