Auction-12 Serama Eggs-Booted-frizzle-silkied-smooth-NPIP-AI tested-ends 1-30 at 6pm

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by RedRoosterFarm, Jan 26, 2012.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    AUCTION-12 Serama Eggs-Booted,Silkied & smooth & frizzled-Suprise Pack! ends 1-30-12 at 6:00PST
    This is an Auction Formated Listing -12+ Serama eggs. Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
    Bidding will start at: $25.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00 increments

Up for auction are 12 plus any extra laid- fertile serama eggs. They will be unmarked and just collected. One of the last last auctions was won by NWCHICKENGUY I sent 18 and he has 14 fertile in the bator. I ship in polyfoam shippers priority for 15.00. I have birds from Dianne, Jerry,June and many more great breeders and my own stock aswell. These birds are nice type that are in the breeding pen~ a few A's and mainly B's and a few C's. You dont want just the A's because they seem to have a hard time producing the smaller the bird.
    Auction ends at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard time on 1/30/2012
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). If interested in making me an offer please pm it to me. This auction will close when sold. I will update daily as I get bids.
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed

I am now NPIP-AI clean- I am waiting on the paperwork yet but the tests are done and they passed with flying colors! If interested I can email the number or info when I get it in the mail.

Due to conditions beyond my controll I can NOT garentee your hatch. I do all I can on my end to make sure you get the eggs safe. I will send conformation number when shipped. These will go out Wednesday usps priority. Please pay as soon as auction is over to [email protected] Winner pays 15.00 shipping-If I get a load of eggs and can not fit them in a flat rate box I will let you know and you can have to option of paying extra shipping and I will gladly send all I have.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. N.WChickenGuy

N.WChickenGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    Hey Anna I'll start this up again hows $35.00 sound? of the last batch I now have an even dozen going they are due 1/31 so i'll keep you posted. ~Daniel

3. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Sounds good. Wonder why they pittled out? Any idea or do you have that problem too? I loose them around 14 days and again at 18 days. It drives me crazy!

35.00 high bid from NWCHICKENGUY

4. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    35.00 bid AND ENDS IN 1 HOUR AT 6PM PST[​IMG]

6. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    15 minutes

7. RedRoosterFarm

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    You got it! I am gonna find a new site to sell. The auctions here stink! Glad you got it though!

8. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    poop. missed them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by