Auction 12 + silkies eggs! painted and lavender,splash!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by hirscheez, Jan 22, 2012.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    I have an auction for bearded silkies hatching eggs. I use only the best quality silkies! all my silkies are in there own color pen unless i want to try a new color project.I have colors in lavenders and there are two lavender roos and a showgirl roo in with lavenders hens and a porcelain hen. the painted pen has painted roo with painted and black hens and a blue and a gray or sliver hen as well. in my splash pen is only one splash roo and one splash hen. so you should get only splash so I was told.I will ship 12 = and it will be what ever they have as of the time of shipping each bid will be increase by a 1.00. PLEASE PAY BY PAYPAL to [email protected] shipping will be 16.00. and please pay as soon as auction ends. we ship priorty USPO. I can not guarantee the eggs once they leave my farm. I can not guarantee your hatch . Purchasing ship hatching eggs is a rick. auction ends on Friday Jan, 27 @ 9:00 Am Eastern time will be ship Friday afternoon before 3:30 pm.will get a confirmation # so you can tract your shipment.thank you for looking and Have a happy hatch! here are a few pics of my roos and hens and there babies! Please only reply here do not pm to bid.[​IMG]

2. California_chickie

California_chickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2012
    Napa valley, Ca
    I just purchased eggs from Hirscheez and they arrived just perfect- in a timely manner, beautifully packed & labeled- they are incubating now! She is great to work with and I will be sure to post pics of my babies once they arrive- thanks again![​IMG]

3. hirscheez

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    thank you, [​IMG]

4. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    very pretty!

5. hirscheez