AUCTION - 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs - Fresh and Fertile

Chicken Junkies

Songster
9 Years
Jan 1, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV.
My Coop
My Coop
Biding starts at $50.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Priority USPS shipping and tracking will be $14.00.

Auction ends Monday 4/29/2013 at 12 noon EST. Please pay promptly so I can get
them in the mail before 4:30pm.

12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 7 hens and 2 roosters.
We will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. A customer has an incubator problem,
and had to cancel, so these may be the only Ameraucana eggs I list this spring. This is your chance
to get some of these beautiful eggs and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching most of these eggs
for my own use... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile. In fact we just
hatched 8 of 8 of the puffy, cheeked little cuties yesterday.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on Monday. They

will be double boxed and wrapped individually with great care.

Thanks so much for looking!
smile.png

Carol your eggs are amazing. I just had 100% hatch rate from the Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs you shipped me from these beautiful birds. The chicks are very healthy and ready to go. I also love the rooster you shipped me. You have one of the best lines of Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas there is.

thank you so much.

Jeff Wellman

I would love some in a few weeks. Carol does a super job with packing and shipping. I have ordered from her a few times before. Never a cracked or broken egg. Great color on the these eggs too. Can't wait to get more. Take care

Back
Top Bottom