AUCTION - 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs - Fresh and Fertile

Chicken Junkies

Songster
9 Years
Jan 1, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV.
My Coop
My Coop
Biding starts at $50.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Priority USPS shipping and tracking will be $14.00.

Auction ends Friday 9/20/2013 at 9:00 pm EST. Please pay promptly so I can get
them in the mail Sat. morning.

12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 8 hens and 2 roosters.
We will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. A customer in CO. got flooded out
and had to cancel, so these may be the only Ameraucana eggs I list this fall. This is your chance
to get some of these beautiful eggs and grow your own flock ... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched several clutches this year and the eggs are very fertile. In fact we
have 11 of the puffy, cheeked little cuties in our brooder right now.

All the photos you see are of our Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas and eggs. Eggs do vary in
color a bit, as you can see, like all colored egg layers.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on Sat. They

will be double boxed and wrapped individually with great care. A tracking number will be sent
to you when we ship.

Thanks so much for looking!
smile.png

Oh if only I could hatch more chickies this year. I am in Alaska and the care you took packing eggs was excellent. The eggs arrived in great condition and I had a great hatch.

Darn! Wish I had the money for these! My group, from the eggs I got from you last Spring, needs some younger friends!

Someone snag these eggs if you get a chance....they are such pretty eggs, they hatch great and for some reason, mine are so calm and relaxed, compared to the flightiness of other Ameraucanas I have owned. I love my Wheatens!

Please, save me some eggies next Spring, Carol!!

Darn! Wish I had the money for these! My group, from the eggs I got from you last Spring, needs some younger friends!

Someone snag these eggs if you get a chance....they are such pretty eggs, they hatch great and for some reason, mine are so calm and relaxed, compared to the flightiness of other Ameraucanas I have owned. I love my Wheatens!

Please, save me some eggies next Spring, Carol!!

You got it, Deb, and thank you so much. These are some of the nicest temperament birds I have, just love them and their pretty blue eggs. Great layers too!

Back
Top Bottom