AUCTION - 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chicken Junkies, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Biding starts at $25.00 with increments of $1.00.
    Bid includes Priority USPS shipping and tracking.
    Auction ends Sunday 2/19/2012 at 9pm EST. Monday 2/20/2012 at 9pm EST.
    (Please check the PS: below.)

12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 6 hens and 2 roosters which were
    hatched from eggs purchased directly from Peachick/Kat LaDue here on BYC last summer. We
    will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay. These are fresh eggs, no eggs
    will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of these beautiful robin egg blue
    eggs from this great line and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching most of these eggs for my own
    use soon...so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
    techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send it to [email protected] immediately
    after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on Monday. Tuesday.
    (Please check out the PS: below.)

PS: UGH! I forgot... [​IMG] the PO is closed tomorrow, Monday. OK, I guess the lucky winner will just
    get a few more pretty blue eggs. [​IMG] Consider the auction extended until 9pm EST Monday Feb. 20, 2012.

I'll mail the package out the first thing on Tuesday morning.

We had 14 eggs this morning and should get several more during the day. Will try to post exactly how many eggs will be in the package later today. Thanks so much for bidding!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  2. aaggjg

aaggjg Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2011
    Okay I'll bite... It's my birthday and well what better present then some chickens? :D

$25.

3. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    $26

4. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    [​IMG]

5. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas

6. Cavendish Chickens

Cavendish Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Summit County, Ohio
    $28

7. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Darn... so far away.. but beautiful.

$30 any way

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
  9. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi and thanks for all the bids. Just want you all to know that that is what color the eggs actually are. We took the photos outside, with no flash.

Be assured that we know how to wrap and ship. We wrap in unscented paper towel first, so plastic doesn't touch the egg, then double wrap in bubble wrap, then wrap all together in large bubble wrap, nestle in padding, double box with more padding and ship Priority USPS with tracking. If you prefer... we will follow any instructions you give us to ship. Denis used to ship light bulbs and we've never had a broken one, so that should show you that we know how to package. The PO can be really hard on packages, but we will do our best to get you fresh, fertile and un-broken eggs to hatch as fast a possible.

Thank you again for bidding on our eggs. [​IMG]

10. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thank you for sharing about shipping and offerig these eggs!!! Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by