AUCTION - 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs

Chicken Junkies

Songster
9 Years
Jan 1, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV.
My Coop
My Coop
Biding starts at $25.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Bid includes Priority USPS shipping and tracking.

Auction ends Sunday 3/11/2012 at 10pm EST.

12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 6 hens and 2 roosters which were
hatched from eggs purchased directly from Peachick/Kat LaDue here on BYC last summer. We
will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
these beautiful robin egg blue eggs from this great line and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching
most of these eggs for my own use soon... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on Monday. They
will be double boxed and wrapped with great care. I will try to post exactly how many eggs will be
in the package on Sunday.

Thanks so much for looking!
smile.png

PS: Just for the record... These are all our chickens and photos of our chickens. These photos were taken outside on an overcast day with no flash and none have been Photoshopped or tampered with in any way other than resizing so they load faster.

Last edited:
Wow, they are pretty eggs!!
droolin.gif

Are all the eggs you get as blue as the ones in the picture?

I have some nice blue egg layers, but these look really nice and bright blue.
Also do all the chicks you hatched from these eggs have correct muffs, beards and combs?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom