AUCTION - 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chicken Junkies, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Biding starts at $25.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Bid includes Priority USPS shipping and tracking.

Auction ends Sunday 4/08/2012 at 10pm EST.

I've had several requests for another auction, so...
    Add some Blue eggs to your Easter basket!!!

12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 6 hens and 2 roosters which were
    hatched from eggs purchased directly from Peachick/Kat LaDue here on BYC last summer. We
    will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
    these beautiful robin egg blue eggs from this great line and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching
    most of these eggs for my own use soon... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
    techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to denisbfoley@gmail.com immediately
    after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on Monday. They
    will be double boxed and wrapped with great care. I will try to post exactly how many eggs will be
    in the package on Sunday.

Thanks so much for looking! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. Eggcessive

Eggcessive True BYC Addict Premium Member

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    Do you ever allow people to pick up the eggs instead of ship them?

3. srpaint

srpaint Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Illinois
    $30

4. Chicken Junkies

Yes, you can pick up the eggs if you'd like. We have even met people to deliver, since the price of gas is so high. [​IMG]

5. Jeff1960

Jeff1960 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 23, 2010
    Fremont Michigan
    OH no Do I need more of these? hmmmmmmm! Well I guess it never hurts to have to much of a good thing.

$35

6. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA

7. chkinut

chkinut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    $37

8. Chicken Junkies

Had a question on color, so here is a photo of today's eggs. Photo was taken at my computer, with an overhead light on and with flash. Eggs were a bit bluer earlier in the hen's cycle, but they are still a nice color. Anyone who raises chickens who lay colored eggs knows that the eggs change a bit during the laying cycle. When the hens molt and cycle again they will return to the original darker blue. Love these pretty eggs. We just hatched another 9 of 10 peeps from these eggs today too, so fertility is great!

[​IMG]

Just thought I'd share this auction winner's results. [​IMG] YAY!

Quote:
    Hello again, so all 16 eggs went into lock down on Tuesday, yes all sixteen, and today, at day 21 I have 8 hatched, 4 more pipped and zipped, and waiting on the next 4! Very happy, may be my first perfect hatch on shipped eggs!!!

9. Jeff1960

Jeff1960 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 23, 2010
    Fremont Michigan
    OK I am losing touch with this auction. You picked a very busy week for me Chicken Junkie. I won her last auction and all eggs arrived safe and sound and were very good color. Better than what the picture she just posted above is. I was very happy and am happy with the development I have going on. I have one that was questionable as to if it was developing when I candled them at 7 days. Usually I wait till 10 but couldn't wait this time. But it was possible that all 15 eggs she sent me were developing . Looking forward to a very good hatch from them.

With that said.[​IMG]

$40

10. chkinut

chkinut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by