1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Auction - 18+ Assorted Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by kelar, Jan 27, 2012.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    THIS IS AN AUCTION FORMATTED LISTING. Do NOT PM to bid - place bid in a reply!

This auction is for 18+ assorted color bearded Silkie eggs from my show flock. Please add $16 to the final bid for priority shipping on Monday, January 30th. Colors to be included will be white, blue/splash, partridge, buff, lavender (from my lavender project pen which has 2 lavender boys over lav split, porcelain and one non-split buff hen), plus porcelain and paint as available. The blacks have not been laying, but I will include any eggs I might get from that pen this weekend. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. Please check out the many pics of my birds on my website (http://www.catdancesilkies.com) or those posted for prior auctions, which I think you can still view, but I'm not able to post links with this listing:( Bidding starts at $50 and additional bids should be placed in $1.00 or more increments.You can check back periodically to increase your bid as needed OR subscribe to this listing so you are notified of new bids. Please feel free to email or pm me with any questions and thank you for looking.

This auction ends at 6:00 P.M. PST on Sunday, January 29th.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. totallycuckoo

totallycuckoo Out Of The Brooder

$70.00

3. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    90.00 [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  4. dwegg

dwegg Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh Melissa!!! How can I bid against you... [​IMG] I'll have to wait till next time.

5. totallycuckoo

$100.00

6. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas

Hi Darren [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Thank You although I don't think Karen would mind [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]!!! I am almost out of silkies [​IMG]I have a lady coming today to buy one as well [​IMG]!!! I have some bantam Ameraucanas from Banjoe Joe hatching this morning! I will have to send you a pic of the mini bearded ladies [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    105.00 [​IMG][​IMG]

8. totallycuckoo

9. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    $130.00[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    It looks like I might have bid to late [​IMG][​IMG]!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by