^^Auction: 18+ (NOW 23!) Beautiful PAINT Silkie / Showgirl Eggs^^ Ends 4pm CST 6/3

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
This is an Auction Formatted Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the latest post to see where the current bidding is at.

Bidding will start at: $35.00. Additional bids will be in whole dollar increments (no cents please)
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at the cost of $15. If you wish to have eggs shipped Express, please contact me.

Auction will end at 4:00pm Central on Sunday, June 3rd and will ship Monday.

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).

Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description: ***See my website for many more pictures of my flock and pictures of chicks hatched by others from my eggs.*** http://www.shaynassilkies.com

This listing is for 18+ (now 23 eggs collected) paint silkie and showgirl eggs. I will include any extras I get up until they ship. I have two paint roosters in the breeding pen with paint and black silkie girls laying. There is also a laying black showgirl who is bred from paints and another showgirl laying that is white with just a small black spot on her head. See my website for pictures of my full flock and many chicks hatched by myself and others. www.shaynassilkies.com

I have added black silkies hens to my flock because quality black silkies can help improve the paint type and improve pigment holes in the paints. Paint silkies are a work in progress. Black, blue, even partridge, or other off colors may hatch. Chicks can hatch with toe or comb imperfections, however I have have gotten many very nice paint chicks from my flock and so have others. Check out my website for more pictures. I'm happy to answer any questions, just send me a PM.
smile.png

My silkies are not just a breeding project or hobby, they are my pets. When I am with them to keep an eye on them, they are allowed to free range outside. You are not getting eggs from birds that spend their days cooped up 24/7.

Paypal payment is due the day auction closes. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements. I will PM winner my Paypal info at auction close.

I am getting excellent fertility in the eggs I am incubating, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates with shipped eggs. They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I will not mark it as eggs, since I've heard too many instances of boxes marked eggs having more accidents but will mark the box as fragile.

I collect the eggs from the date the auction is posted until the ship date. I don't wash the eggs, because that can contaminate them. I will wipe loose dirt off of the occasional dirty eggs.

Since I cannot control the hens’ laying, if they should slow down, and I am unable to collect the minimum by the shipping date, the buyer would have the option to cancel order or wait for the additional eggs. I don't anticipate any issues with getting the number of eggs listed based on the rate of laying.

Thanks for looking!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
woot.gif
I have updated the auction to 18+ eggs (from 12+) since the girls are laying so well right now.
woot.gif

Byveidt is the current high bidder at $35 and there are approximately 20 hours and 15 minutes remaining.

Last edited:
More fantastic news - I have 23 eggs collected for this auction!!
wee.gif

It will be awhile before I am able to offer another auction of this size, so if you're looking for a large number of paint eggs, here's your chance!

Byveidt is the current high bidder at $37 and there are approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes remaining.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Shayna here are the two paint cuties.......I hatched from your eggs..... thankyou...!

Last edited:
love.gif
Very cute babies you have there! Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom