"Auction" 18+ Swedish Flower Hens Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Duemig10, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Duemig10

Duemig10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is an Auction for my Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs. Please do not PM me to bid!!

Bidding will start at $75.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing increments of $1.00

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at a cost of $15.00.
    I also offer over night shipping via Federal Express. I can give you the cost of shipping through Fed-ex after the auction when you provide me with your mailing address.

Auction Ends on Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 9:00 pm EST. These eggs will be shipped on Monday, March 12th, 2012.

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM bid).

You can subscribe to this classified auction .

Up for sale are 18+ of my Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs. Swedish Flower Hens come in four different colors, black, gray, white and red. We have 4 roosters over 7 hens. They come with and without crests. We have 1 crested rooster and 2 crested hens. All of our hens are laying. So chances are you will receive a mix of crested or non crested in a variety of colors. We purchased our chicks directly from Greenfire Farms. Our birds are young and fertility has been proven and has been very high for us. Our eggs are collected three times daily and kept in a cool location on an egg turner. We let our flock out to free range every day for healthy and happy birds. Our birds are beautiful and very docile and would make an excellent addition to anyone who wanted to add these birds to your flock. You can see more pics and video of our SFH's at http://www.wintergreenchickenfarm.com

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING:

Please understand that we cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to variables in shipping, weather and incubation methods. However I do guarantee the freshest eggs will be sent.

Each egg will be carefully wrapped with bubble wrap and the box will be filled with packaging peanuts or shredded paper and more bubble wrap to ensure that the eggs arrive safely. We ship our packages, marked "Fragile". We do not accept and please do not pay with e-check. Please make payment within 24 hours of end of auction to ensure that your eggs are shipped right away.

Please pay when auction ends. I will be mailing the day after the auction ends. Payment through PayPal e-mail address is [email protected].

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY

3. SherrieT

SherrieT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    Barrington, RI
    The SFH eggs I received from you the other day are in the incubator and I can't WAIT!. They were impeccably packed and I have high hopes for a great hatch rate.

Thank you agan
    Sherrie

4. Oldfort_mailman

Oldfort_mailman "The Fortfather"

Jul 19, 2011
    cleveland tennessee
    Well if Sherrie T Says your packing is good then i guess I am in for $75.00 to get the old ball rolling.

5. corvidae

corvidae Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2011
    Utah
    Argh! I would really like to get these, but my incubator won't be here and set up until Wednesday or Thursday--any chance you are going to have another set soon?

6. marshall4544

marshall4544 New Egg

Feb 18, 2012

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  7. Oldfort_mailman

Jul 19, 2011
    cleveland tennessee
    I know you put that you are shipping the day after the auction ends but i just wanted to make sure you are aware that the post office is closed monday so it will be tuesday before you could ship (i have the inside scoop since i am, well, the old fort mailman). Many people dont realize monday is a federal holiday. My buddy was all set to ship eggs monday so when i told him it saved him a ton of unwrapping.

8. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Thanks for the info. No I did not realize the PO was closed. If you want to PM me your address, I see check was the cost is for fed-ex. I get a discount through my job and if it is the same price as the PO I will ship fed-ex to you.

Michele

9. Oldfort_mailman

Jul 19, 2011
    cleveland tennessee
    I have seen the way fedex ground operates because every day they bring packages to our post office for us to deliver that are almost destroyed because they literally throw them around. I appreciate the offer but would rather them be sent usps. If my wife and i win i will pm u our address and if u are in western North carolina perhaps we could pick them up.

Actually after seeing where Garner is, If I win and u ship on Tuesday they will be here Thursday anyway so that is better than a 13 hour road trip lol

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  10. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    *UPDATE* on Auction
    If you win the auction you will receive 22 eggs. My girls have been laying really well.

Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by