"AUCTION" 24 Hour- 1Dozen Frizzle Overload hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by shay20, Feb 19, 2012.

1. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Up for auction
    24 hour auction, is 1 dozen frizzle hatching eggs, starting price is $15.00 with $1.00 increments, shipping wil be $14.00
    Frizzles are from
    Cochin bantams frizzles- red, black lav, buff, milli ,white.
    Duccles, could be red, milli or black gold
    Polish, buff laced, gold laced white with other marking colors in it, white with silver laced. standards
    i have 100% fertility, i can garantee you that, but i can not garantee your hatch rate due to shipping and incubation beyond my control.

2. trailblazn

trailblazn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2012
    15.00:D

3. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Congrades you won the eggs, I sent you a pm

4. trailblazn

Jan 30, 2012
    YEAAAA, i got my eggs today. they all came perfect and great wrapping. i will keep you up to date with pictures when they start hatching.
    this will be the longest 21 days of my life. lol

5. trailblazn

Jan 30, 2012
    Im sorry, i totally forgot to thank you for the couple extra eggs you put in the box for me.

THANK YOU!!! [​IMG]

6. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    So glad they arived in good shape, I was hopeing the extra 2 would make it, sorry I did not get to your message till today, yep those 21 days will feel like 2 months lol

7. trailblazn

Jan 30, 2012
    Out of my 14 eggs, 5 are good to go. one hatched tonight and i know the rest will tomorrow. when they are all fluffed up i will post pic for you. ;-)

8. trailblazn

Jan 30, 2012
    Well, don't know what happen....but one started pipping today, it was half way done, I left it alone checked on it every couple hrs seen it working, the last time I checked on it there was no movement so I took the egg opened it up and the chick was dead. Everything was in tacked with the chick so I don't know why it died in the egg. My first one only took an hour to get out. The second one that died started pipping at about 8:45 am and I checked on it at 2:15 pm there was no movement. 3 more to go. Will keep you updated.

9. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    out of he 14 egg only 5 were hatching?

10. trailblazn

Jan 30, 2012
    Yea, I got rid of 8 of them on day 11. They were just eggs. So now I'm just waiting for 3 more to hatch. Cute little tiny things. :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by