~Auction~24+ Paint & Partridge Bearded Silkie Eggs ~Ends 3/26

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by TwinMapleRanch, Mar 25, 2012.

1. TwinMapleRanch

TwinMapleRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    N/W PA
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the last reply to see where the current bidding is at.

Bidding will start at $40. Auction ends at 10pm EST on Monday, March 26th. Shipping will be $15 for Priority with delivery confirmation. Shipping to the continental US only. Paypal payment will be due by no later than Tues, March 27th @ 10AM EST. so I have time to get them to the post office.

Auction Details:

This is a one day auction for 24 + silkie eggs to ship on Tuesday, March 27. I started collecting these eggs on Thurs. and have 13 paint eggs and 10 partridge eggs so far. Also included will be anything laid tomorrow and Tuesday before I go to the post office. There will be at least 24, probably several extras. My brooders are all full and I just can't hatch any more at this time, so have decided to offer these at auction.

Paint Pens:

Pen 1 has a GM black roo over Brenda Gambil and Shagbark paint hens. Pen 2 has a Brenda Gambil roo over black and white hens, one of the black hens is Sunshine Silkies. Pen 3 is a Judy Lee paint roo over a black hen. All breeders have correct combs and feet, heavy foot feathering and nice crests and cushions. Some of the babies are vaulted, some are not. I get some pigment holes occasionally, but they seem to close up rather quickly.

Partridge Pen

My partridge pen has an Obsessively Silkie (Geri Godina a.k.a.BYC user silkiehorsechick) partridge roo over hens from Geri and CJ's Silkies. Haven't hatched a ton of these myself, but what I have hatched look very promising. Most are vaulted and all have had correct toes and feathering.

Disclosures:

Paints do not breed true. I sometimes get solid colored chicks and an occasional partridge from these pens. Fertility and hatch rate are great here, but I cannot make any guarantees on shipped eggs or your hatch rate. Although I pack with the utmost of care, I cannot control how the USPS handles the box once it leaves my hands. I will mark the box as fragile and with "this side up" stickers. If you would like me to mark anything else on the box, just let me know. Please let the eggs "rest" for 12 to 24 hours after receiving them before setting them.

PM me with any questions!
    Thanks for looking! Happy bidding!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  2. spatulagirl

spatulagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    $40

3. beauty2thebirds

beauty2thebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    Yoncalla

4. TwinMapleRanch

TwinMapleRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    N/W PA
    Collected 3 more paint and 3 more partridge eggs today, so the total is now 29 eggs for this auction!!

5. spatulagirl

Apr 12, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    $44

7. spatulagirl

Apr 12, 2010