AUCTION 24Hours only! 6+ Eggs From my Beautiful Silkies~Paint, Cuckoo, Part. & Buff

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
THESE PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL BIRDS HATCHED OUT OF THESE VERY EGGS!

My incubator is full for another week so I am offerning up a set of 6+ silkie eggs. You will receive what ever colors are layed this weekend and eggs will ship on WEDNESDAY So immediate paypal payment is required at auction end. This is an auction style posting. Please post bid in $1.00 incraments. This set will include PAINT, CUCKOO, PARTRIDGE, & BUFF EGGS. As far as the amount of each color I am unsure. I will try to post as the eggs are layed today. This auction will end at 10 am EST WEDNESDAY 3-14-12. Shipping will be included in the price of the bid. PAYPAL GOES TO: [email protected] Thank you so much!

You can see many pics of ALL my birds on my website. www.sassysilkie.com Every bird I own is pictured on that site and are the same birds your eggs will be comming from.

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ MY HATCHING EGG POLOCY ON WWW.SASSYSILKIE.COM BEFORE BIDDING TO BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHIPPING EGGS CAN BE A GAMBLE DUE TO FACTORS BEYOND MY CONTROL

Off to a good start! I have 1 Partridge, 1 buff, 1 paint and 2 cuckoo eggs so far and many more girls sitting looking like they are getting ready to lay.
wink.png

Last edited:
girls did good today! I have 2 buff, 2 partridge, 2 cuckoo and 2 paint so far. I will be sending at least 9 eggs because there were a couple more girls sitting still. JEN

ok make that 9 eggs now. Just found another buff one in my pocket that I missed.

Looks like I might have to pull out the "egg killer" (nick name for my little giant incubator) ! LOL If no one grabs these eggs I will be FORCED to set them myself. Geee why dont I feel like that will be a bad thing.
lau.gif
LOL

Wow- I got the eggs today just now in the mail! That is the fastest I have ever gotten eggs- all nine safe & intact!

Back
Top Bottom