Auction- 4/16/12 Light Brown & Blue Light Brown Show Quality Dutch Bantam Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by WinterSkyMoonRanch, Apr 10, 2012.

1. WinterSkyMoonRanch

WinterSkyMoonRanch Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2011
    California
    6+ extras (if I have them the day of shipping) Show Quality Light Brown and Blue Light Brown Dutch Bantam Hatching Eggs. These birds were purchased directly from Gene Hickman of Montana when they were three months old. These birds are from his top show lines. They are laying very well and producing 100% fertile hatching eggs. I do not have room for even one more egg in my incubator. I will be collecting over the weekend and shipping on Monday. If there are extra eggs available on Monday, they will go out with your shipment! I will only be selling these for a short time; the minute I have room in my incubator, these will no longer be available. So grab them while you can! Payment must be made by Sunday pm.

Because of the harsh handling that sometimes occurs and my inability to control your hatching and incubating practices, I do not guarantee that any of these eggs will hatch! I do guarantee that I am sending you fresh fertile hatching eggs, and I wrap them and package them very carefully! Shipping is included in the price. However, I cannot ship to Hawaii or Alaska.

Once the eggs leave my hands, I am no longer responsible for them. Please pay through paypal to: [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by