1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AUCTION- 4 Buff Laced Brahmas, 4 Gold Laced Brahmas,4 Coronation & 4 Silver sussex eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by RedRoosterFarm, Feb 28, 2012.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

OK, These ship tomorrow so this auction ends at 10 am PST on Wednesday the 29th. MUST pay no later than 10:30 am pst.on Wednesday. TOMORROW!

Up for auction are fresh laid Tuesday and Wednesday- Eggs~4 Buff Laced Brahma and 4 Gold Laced Brahma eggs from Dan Powells line. and 4 Coronation and 4 Silver Sussex from GreenFire Farm. Start bid 50.00 Winner pays s&h of 16.00 priority. This is a short auction because its last minute and no more room in the bator and dont want to start up the other bator. I ALWAYS send extras!

UPDATE~I just dropped the silver sussex eggs-Go figure. If I do not collect 4 silvers tomorrow morning to ship then I can ship Monday and collect through the weekend or collect any silver sussex eggs and then add some brahma to make up difference. You tell me. (im pretty sure I will get enough silvers to ship today)

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  2. greenfingers

greenfingers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Wasilla, Alaska
    ....Must have.....all breeds I WANT! $50

3. RedRoosterFarm

4. RedRoosterFarm

this ends in 45 minutes and I hope to get the silver sussex and ship all today.

5. RedRoosterFarm

SOLD!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by