*AUCTION* 4 TOULOUSE GOOSE HATCHING EGGS!!! ENDS 7pm tonight!!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by erijn5, Feb 29, 2012.

1. erijn5

erijn5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    This is an AUCTION please bid in reply not a PM!!!

This auction starts 2/29/2012 and ends 3/4/2012. I will ship out first thing Monday morning.

Starting bid: $15.00 Auction closing at 7:00p.m. CST
    Shipping: $20.00
    Please bid in $1 increments

You are bidding on 4 Toulouse Goose Hatching Eggs. They lay once a year so get'em before they are gone! [​IMG]

We have hatched these eggs every year and fertility is fabulous! Are birds are very docile and happy birds. The males are 25lbs. and the females are 20lbs+. (non-related birds) They free range during the day and lay their beautiful eggs in tire nests in the barn with fresh straw.

The eggs will be wrapped very securely in bubble wrap, padded by air packs and newspaper. They will be shipped priority mail with delivery conformation.

The eggs will be tilted 3 times a day to ensure no sticking. They are handled with care as long as they are with me. But after they leave my hands I cannot be responsible for the way they are treated. I cannot guarantee your hatch rate do to shipping and the critical incubation process. Please leave feedback on the way you received your eggs and not your hatch rate! If you have problems with your shipment please contact BEFORE leaving negative feedback.

Feel free to ask any questions..Thank for checking out our birds. Happy Bidding! [​IMG]

Edit: I have been selling eggs on here this season and no-one can figure out the new feedback set up so they have have not been leaving it, including me. I have not had 1 broken egg or complaint on shipping. [​IMG] I hope that you would not be my first.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  2. Fat Chick

Fat Chick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2012
    North Coast
    Do you have an American Buff in there, or is that a buff toulouse?

3. erijn5

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL

She is an American Buff..she is so sweet, I'm actually considering ordering more to add to the flock. [​IMG]

4. erijn5

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    Forgot what time the auction closes!!! It is at 7pm CST! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by