Auction: 5 Cream Legbar Chicks (2 females, 3 males)

CarolJ

Dogwood Trace Farm
8 Years
Jun 3, 2011
Middle Tennessee
This is an auction. Place your bid in comments to this thread. The chicks will ship out on Monday, October 8th. The auction will close on Wednesday, October 3 at midnight, Central Daylight Time.

Bidding will start at $50.

Shipping/Packing is $30 for express mail. Payment is due at the end of the auction via Paypal only.

These chicks were hatched this week - 3 males and 2 females. They are healthy, strong and are eating well. These were my first "test hatch" from my small cream legbar flock. I am not keeping any of the chicks since I don't want to add more to my flock at this time. So these are the only 5 chicks that I hatched.

This combination would give you a great trio (2 hens, 1 rooster) to start your own flock. The extra roos could be put with a flock of EEs - should produce some beautiful chicks that would lay blue/green eggs. Or put one of them with brown egg layers or produce green/olive eggers.

Cream Legbars are auto-sexing. At hatch the males have a white spot on their heads, and the females have chipmunk stripes and no white spot on their heads.

The photos are of our flock - and the two photos of the chicks were taken on October 1, 2012 of the actual chicks in this auction.

Our farm is NPIP. We do NOT vaccinate our chicks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom