Auction 5 Cream Legbar hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by daisyjack, Mar 8, 2012.

1. daisyjack

daisyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2010
    Campbellsville KY
    Up for auction are 5 Cream Legbar eggs. My birds are unrelated and come directly from greenfire farms. i have been having great hatches with these eggs

The starting price of the auction is 35.00 and go up by 1.00 bids. auction ends on sunday march 11th at 9:00 pm EST

Shipping is 15.00 and eggs will be mailed out on monday just in time for easter. payment is due when auction ends to [email protected]

Eggs are shipped by priority mail. They are shipped nicely in bubble wrap and double boxed. Local pick up is also available. Eggs are stored at 65 degrees and turned 2 times days.

We cannot guarantee that these eggs will hatch due to circumstances out of our control, such as postal handling, X-ray, and incubator mishaps. All of these things can make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. When you buy hatching eggs it is a gamble. They may or may not hatch due to circumstances i cant control this is why i do not replacement eggs or refunds. If you don't want to take this chance buy chicks they are not as fragile as hatching eggs.

you can see more pictures on my website at www.aandjsfarm.com

I am NPIP
    Thanks

2. daisyjack

daisyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2010
    Campbellsville KY
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by