Auction: 5 Silver Sebright and 1 Golden Sebright chicks for sale

gwendalynn28

Songster
8 Years
Apr 17, 2011
For sale are 5 Silver Sebright bantam and 1 Golden Sebright bantam chicks. $30 takes all 6 chicks! These little guys were hatched on 5/31/12. Very healthy and beautiful! Shipping cost are extra. I will have to know your zip code to get an estimate for you. If interested please PM me. I will get more pictures uploaded in the near future. The picture included is when they were hatching so not the best quality because I didn't want to use the flash on them. Thanks for looking!

I bought these guys off of ebay. All I have are the pictures that the seller posted so I have provided those. Hope that helps!

I don't know why the first picture is coming up so small.
Here is a picture I found on the internet of a grown up Silver Sebright though (not the parent):

Very pretty birds!

I still have all the chicks. I'll call the post office today and get a quote for you!

I no longer have the chicks. The aunt has a hen and rooster that we are hoping will lay eggs in the spring and we can hatch some chicks off of that pair to enlarge the flock!

Dear Personal:

Do you still have these sebright bantams for sale, if so please let me know at [email protected]. I been looking for some bantam sebrights, so please let me know, Thanks

Linda Edmonson

Back
Top Bottom